RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a superb 3 bed semi-detached house located in Oran Crescent, Oranhill, Oranmore, Galway. No. 1 is located in a quiet estate with a wonderful family friendly atmosphere. Viewers should also be aware the property is being sold with all contents included.
This bright and spacious property extends to 105.5 sq. m. (1,135.6 sq. ft.) and well-proportioned living space is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor living accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with W.C located under the stairs, living room and large kitchen/dining area. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms – 2 of which have the convenience of en-suites, main bathroom, hot press and attic.
The property holds an impressive C2 BER Certificate, heated by Gas Fired Central Heating with a timber/marble solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows and additional wall and attic insulation also features. To the rear of the property is a well-kept garden with a North facing aspect complete with paved area, garden shed and side entrance. To the front is private parking for 1-2 cars and additional off street parking is also available. Features of the property include modern kitchen units with integrated appliances, architrave coving in the living room, PVC doors, double glazed windows, additional wall and attic insulation, good sized bedrooms and fitted wardrobes.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to acquire a home in an excellent location. Viewing is recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint,
Oran Crescent is close to all amenities Oranmore has to offer including Oranmore Shopping Centre, Super Valu, Aldi & Tesco supermarkets, Garda station, IMC cinema, pubs, restaurants, schools, business parks and train station. Access to the M6 Galway-Dublin Motorway is 5 minutes away and Galway City is a mere 15 minute drive.
Entrance Hall: 5.36m x 1.89m
W.C: 1.66m x 0.77m
Living Room: 4.07m x 3.96m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.96m x 5.97m
Landing: 2.44m x 3.55m
Bedroom 1: 2.45m x 4.11m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.75m x 1.41m
Bedroom 2: 2.87m x 3.45m
Bedroom 2 en-suite: 0.76m x 2.29m
Bedroom 3: 3.02m x 2.43m
Main Bathroom: 2.66m x 2.35m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2006.
– 0.2 acre corner site.
– Located in a family friendly and quiet estate.
– Winters Property Management are in charge of maintenance of the estate – €300 management fees per year.
– 3 bedroom semi-detached house.
– Modern and bright house in excellent condition.
– Extends to 105.5 sq, m. (1,135.6 sq. ft.)
– Contents included with sale.
– C2 BER Certificate.
– Gas Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel timber/marble feature fireplace in living room.
– Double glazed windows and PVC doors.
– Additional insulation in attic and walls.
– 3 bedrooms – 2 double and 1 large single.
– 1x W.C, 1x main bathroom & 2x en-suite.
– Laminate, carpet and tiled floors.
– North facing rear garden.
– Patio area and timber garden shed.
– Tarmac driveway with parking for 1-2 cars.
– Additional off street parking also available.
– Large green area to the front of property.
– 5 minutes from Oranmore Town.
– 6 minutes from M6 Galway-Dublin Motorway
– 15 minutes from Galway City.
– Close to all amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools, Garda Station, bus stops and train station.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.