** OPEN VIEWING **
– Wednesday 23rd August 6pm – 7pm
RE/MAX present to market a superb 4 bed semi-detached house on a large corner site in Lurgan Park, Renmore, Galway. Lurgan Park is one of Galway’s more established neighbourhoods. No. 123 was built by Crystal Homes and having being upgraded with care by the current owners, is in excellent walk in condition.
This bright and spacious home is presented in showroom condition, having been excellently maintained and decorated to a high standard. Extending to c.105.41 sq. m. (c1,134.63 sq. ft.) living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining area. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 good sized bedrooms – master of which is en-suite, main bathroom, hotpress and attic with Stira folding stairs.
The property holds a D2 BER Cert, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with a gas feature fireplace in the living room – having recently been serviced. The attic has been insulated and double glazed windows feature throughout the house. WIth plumbing in place for a back boiler, there is also potential for a solid fuel stove in the dining room of this property. Features include architrave coving, solid wood front door, large, bright and modern kitchen/dining area, 1 x electric shower, sliding door and additonal side door to decking area, spacious bedrooms and attic with Stira stairs. (See full list of features below).
To the rear of the property is a stunning garden taking advantage of a large corner site with South West facing aspect. It features mature trees, flower beds, lawn, extra-large decking area running from the back of the property right around to the side and extending to an impressive 50 sq. m. The garden is complete with 2 outdoor sheds and screened refuse area. To the front is private parking for 2-3 cars (front and side) with additional off street parking available in the estate.
This would be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, trader uppers or investors alike to acquire a fantastic home in turnkey condition.
Lurgan Park is a quiet, established estate in Renmore with a fantastic family friendly atmosphere and maintained by Galway City Council (no management fees). The property is located right next to an impressive green area which would make this a very suitable property for families. Renmore itself is a quiet, mature area 10 minutes from Galway City in close proximity to primary and secondary schools, church, shops, restaurants, pubs, Merlin Park and Bon Secours Hospitals, swimming pools and GMIT. Ballyloughane Beach is just 2 minutes away. The estate is serviced by Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day.
Entrance Hall: 4.15m x 1.83m
Living Room: 4.74m x 4.14m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.67m x 6.10m
Storage Area: 0.90m x 0.90m
Landing: 2.90m x 0.92m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.29m x 3.12m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.69m x 1.47m
Bedroom 2: 3.17m x 2.88m
Bedroom 3: 3.13m x 3.11m
Bedroom 4: 2.16m x 2.87m
Main Bathroom: 1.96m x 1.80m
Hot press: 0.90m x 0.73m
Timber Shed: 2.36m x 3.48m
Block built shed: 2.72m x 3.39m
Decking Area: circa. 50 sq. m.
INFO & FEATURES:
– D2 BER.
– Built by Crystal Homes.
– 2 owners from new.
– Masonry build.
– 4 bedroom semi-detached.
– Large corner site.
– Located next to green area.
– Some contents included with sale – ask Agent.
– Extends to c 1,134.63 sq. ft.
– Excellent, walk in condition with modern decor.
– Potential for side extension subject to planning permission.
– Oil Fired Central Heating with gas fired feature fireplace in living room.
– Potential for stove in kitchen/dining room with plumbing for back boiler already in place.
– Attic insulation and double glazed windows.
– Solid wood front door.
– Double garage doors to rear garden/decking area.
– 4 good sized bedrooms.
– Attic with Stira folding stairs and excellent storage space.
– 1 x main bathroom & 1 x en-suite.
– 1 x electric shower & 1 x mixer shower.
– New carpet and Karndean flooring.
– Stunning garden with South West facing aspect.
– Extra-large decking area wrapping right around the property.
– Two decking areas – 1 x back & 1 x side.
– Mature trees, lawn, BBQ area, refuse area and 2 x sheds.
– Tarmac driveway with private parking for 2-3 cars.
– Ample additional parking within the estate.
– One of Galway’s more established areas.
– 10 minutes from Galway City centre.
– Walking distance to Bon Secour and Merlin Park Hospital, GMIT and local grocery stores.
– Short distance to business parks in Ballybrit and Parkmore.
– 3 minutes to access Galway-Dublin M6 motorway and N18 Galway-Limerick/Cork.
– 2 minutes from Ballyloughane Beach.
– Serviced by Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.