RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom semi-detached house at 161 Cartur Mor, Clybaun Road, Knocknacarra, Galway.
Built in 2003, no. 161 is in excellent, walk in condition with modern décor running throughout the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Extending to c.108 sq. m. (1,164 sq. ft.), living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall with additional storage space under the stairs, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 good sized bedrooms – master bedroom with en-suite, main bathroom and attic.
The property holds an impressive C2 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and the living room features a solid fuel fireplace. Features include architrave coving, timber and tile flooring, modern décor, double glazed windows, electric shower, good sized bedrooms and large paved garden. See below for full list of features.
To the rear is a large paved garden with South facing aspect and gated side entrance. To the front is private parking for 2 cars and additional off street parking is also available.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike to acquire an exceptional home.
No. 161 is an ideal family home in a sought after area of Knocknacarra. Cartur Mor is a vibrant, family friendly and well maintained estate with an array of amenities in close proximity. These include Galway Retail Park, Dunnes Stores, parks, shops, pubs, restaurants, schools and creches. The estate is serviced by the 411 Bus Eireann service which runs frequently throughout the day.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom semi-detached house built in 2003.
– Excellent residential development of semi-detached and detached houses with large green areas.
– Extends to c.108 sq. m. / 1,164 sq. ft.
– Bright and spacious property with well-proportioned living accommodation.
– In excellent, walk in condition with modern décor.
– C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 110244753
– Oil Fired Central Heating with solid fuel fireplace.
– Double glazed windows.
– Utility and adjoining downstairs W.C.
– Additional storage space underneath the stairs.
– 1x electric shower, 1x mains.
– Bath and separate shower in main bathroom.
– Carpeted stairs.
– Wooden and tile flooring.
– Good sized bedrooms.
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– Large paved rear garden.
– South facing aspect.
– Gated side access.
– Private parking to front for 1-2 cars.
– Additional off street parking also available.
– Family friendly and well maintained estate.
– Close to an array of amenities including supermarkets, schools, creches, restaurants and pubs.
– Serviced by the 411 Bus Eireann bus which runs frequently throughout the day.
Entrance Hall: 4.44m x 1.89m
Storage under stairs: 1.50m x 0.77m
Living Room: 4.92m x 4.09m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.26m x 6.10m
Utility: 1.99m x 2.13m
W.C: 0.67m x 2.00m
Landing: 1.59m x 4.03m
Bedroom (master): 4.26m x 3.57m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 0.86m x 2.66m
Bedroom 2: 3.67m x 2.39m
Bedroom 3: 2.73m x 2.96m
Bedroom 4: 3.00m x 3.00m
Main Bathroom: 1.77m x 1.68m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.