RE/MAX present to market a superbly presented and fully remodelled 3 bedroom semi-detached property at Cluain Ard, Ballybrit.
No. 28 Cluain Ard is finished to the highest of standards and is in excellent, walk in condition.
Extending to c. 90 sq. m. (968.75 sq. ft.), living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and downstairs W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and insulated attic accessed via a Stira folding stairs.
The property holds an impressive C2 BER certificate having been well insulated with double glazed windows and cavity wall insulation, No.28 is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler in the living room. Highlighting features among others (see below) include designer doors, cabin style jacuzzi bath with pump shower, new laminate, carpet and tiled floors, high gloss finish kitchen, mood lighting, larger than average rear garden and a huge decking area complete with canopy.
The beautiful, manicured rear garden has excellent length and is complete with a raised decking area and canopy. This decking area benefits from morning and early afternoon sunshine. To the front is a manicured lawn, parking for up to 2 cars along with ample off-street parking space.
No.28 Cluain Ard would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
An array of amenities are in close proximity, including shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, creches, GMIT, Galway Clinic, Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit Business Park, Briarhill Shopping Centre and numerous other industrial estates. The estate is serviced by 403 Bus Eireann bus which runs every 30 minutes throughout the day. It is 2 minutes from the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway and 10 minutes to Galway City Centre.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 1995.
– 3 bedroom semi-detached property.
– Extends to approx. 90 sq. m / 968.75 sq. ft.
– Finished to the highest of standards and is in excellent, walk in condition.
– Fully remodelled property.
– New laminate, tiled and carpet flooring.
– Modern, high end kitchen with high gloss white finish, island and remote controlled extractor fan with carbon filters.
– Multifunctioning mood lighting with numerous colour options.
– C2 BER on BER No: 101939353
– Outdoor boiler well maintained.
– Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler.
– Double glazed windows.
– Cavity walls pumped.
– Downstairs toilet.
– Attic insulated and partially floored.
– Stira folding attic stairs
– Designer front and rear exterior doors.
– Fully tiled bathroom.
– Cabin Jacuzzi bath with pump shower, rainfall shower head, radio and phone functions among others.
– Heated towel rail.
– 2 large double bedrooms and 1 large single bedroom.
– Built in wardrobes.
– Good length, larger than average garden with private decking area and canopy covering.
– South West aspect (front), North East (Back).
– Gated, side access.
– Block built garden shed/boiler house.
– Tarmac drive with parking space for 1-2 cars.
– Additional off-street parking available.
– Contents negotiable.
– Walking distance to industrial parks – a host to major companies including Boston Scientific, Hewlett Packard & Medtronic among others.
– Walking distance to Briarhill Shopping Centre and bus stops to city centre.
– 403 Bus Eireann bus runs every 30 minutes.
Entrance Hall: 4.28 x 1.79m
Living Room: 4.28 x 3.66m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.66 x 5.57m
Downstairs W.C.: 1.66 x 0.72m
Landing: 3.00 x 2.25m
Main Bathroom: 2.41 x 2.34m
Bedroom 1: 4.12 x 2.85m
Bedroom 2: 3.25 x 3.59m
Bedroom 3: 3.13 x 2.64m
Decking: 3.98 x 6.78m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.