RE/MAX present to market a superb 4 bed end of terrace house located in the well-established neighbourhood of Shantalla, Galway. No. 30 Fursey Road is presented in excellent walk-in condition.
Having been extended and modernised over the years, the property now has c. 1338 sq. ft. of internal floor space. No. 30 has a spacious, homely feel throughout the house. Accommodation on the ground floor consists of an entrance hall, reception room, living room, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, bedroom 1 (downstairs), bathroom 1, library/optional 5th bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor are 3 more double bedrooms and a bathroom 2.
The property features upgraded insulation, including cavity wall and attic insulation. The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows also feature throughout, with bay windows to the front and porch to the rear.
The back garden is South East facing, taking full advantage or morning, afternoon and early evening sunshine. The garden is complete with patio area, private lawned garden, large shed, separate boiler house and covered side access. To the front is a concrete driveway with ample private parking space for up to 3 cars, with additional on-street parking available on Fursey Road. For convenience, a full list of the property’s features can be found below, in bullet point format.
Shantalla is a one of Galway’s original, well established estates, close to the majority of amenities on offer in Galway city. The City centre is less than 10 mins walk away however if you prefer to take the bus, the 402 bus stop is just 1 minute walk away. University College Hospital, Galway is approximately 3 minutes walk, National University of Ireland, Galway is just a 5 minute walk and supermarkets Aldi and Dunnes just a 5 minute walk away. While parking availability is abundant at 30 Fursey Road, there is not a huge necessity for a car living at this address.
Properties like this are rare to come on the market. No.30 Fursey Road would make a magnificent home for someone. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall: 3.04 x 1.00m
Reception Room: 1.64 x 2.35m
Library/Optional 5th Bedroom: 3.19 x 2.39
Living Room: 4.85 x 2.70m
Dining Room: 3.16 x 4.17m
Kitchen: 1.51 x 3.19m
Sitting Room: 5.66 x 3.13m
Back Hallway: 1.80 x 0.91m
Bedroom 1(Downstairs): 4.09 x 3.21m
Bathroom 1: 1.81 x 2.17m
Side Storage Room/Utility: 6.92 x 1.62m
Back Porch: 1.13 x 2.30m
Bedroom 2: 3.11 x 3.467m
Bedroom 3: 4.87 x 2.87m
Bedroom 4: 3.17 x 4.15m
Bathroom 2: 1.63 x 1.47m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 1949 by McNally builders.
– c. 1338 sq ft.
– Plot size is c.280 sq. m.
– 4/5 bedroom end of terrace house.
– Library/optional 5th bedroom.
– Reception/Reading room.
– 2 x living rooms.
– Covered side access to storage room/utility.
– All good sized double bedrooms.
– In excellent, walk in condition.
– Modernised with large extension.
– Original owners from new.
– D2 BER Certificate under BER No. 103181483.
– Oil Fired Central Heating and double glazed windows.
– Solid fuel fireplace with back boiler.
– Additional open fireplace not in use (upstairs bedroom).
– Outdoor boiler & boiler house.
– Cavity wall insulation and upgraded attic insulation.
– Fully alarmed.
– Quality mix of hard/solid wood, carpet and vinyl flooring.
– 2 x bay windows.
– Wall coving.
– Side flower garden & rear lawned garden.
– Rear garden accessed via porch to rear, side door or covered side access to the property.
– Fully tiled bathrooms.
– Electric shower (upstairs bathroom) & bath with mixer shower (downstairs bathroom)
– South East facing (rear garden), North West (front of property).
– Garden is complete with patio area, large garden shed, private garden area & outdoor boiler house.
– Concrete driveway. Ample private parking for up to 3 cars.
– Additional on street parking available.
– Property located on quiet road with very little traffic.
– Within walking distance of Galway city centre, NUIG & UCHG.
– Close to Westside Shopping Centre, Dunnes Stores and Aldi.
– Serviced by the 402 Bus Eireann city bus. Bus stop situated 1 minute from the property.
– Walking: Galway city centre – 10mins; UCHG – 3 mins; NUIG – 5 mins.
– Established area close to all amenities.
– Great residents association.
– Contents negotiable separate to purchase of property.
– A magnificent home in a very sought after location.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.