RE/MAX present to market a superb 4 bedroom semi-detached house at 36 Portacarron, Knocknacarra, Galway.
Built in the late 1990s by Inchagoill Construction, no. 36 is ready to walk in the door. Viewing is highly recommended.
Extending to c. 1200 sq. ft., living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen/dining area, utility and downstairs toilet. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 bedrooms (large Master with en-suite), main bathroom and insulated/floored attic that can be accessed via a Stira folding stairs.
The property holds a D1 BER having had the attic and walls insulated, and insert stove installed recently. The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and Multi Fuel burning stove in the living room. Features among others (see below) include double glazed windows, multi locking French doors, new carpet floors, architrave coving, alarm system and sea views from the first floor/attic windows.
To the rear is a manageable sized South facing garden with newly fitted decking area. A private patio takes full advantage of sunshine throughout the day. There is also a block built shed and gated side access. To the front is on/off street parking for 1-2 cars.
No.36 is an ideal family home in one of the most sought after estates in Knocknacarra. Portacarron is a vibrant, family friendly and well maintained estate. An array of amenities are in close proximity, including parks, shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, schools and creches (all within walking distance).The estate is serviced by the 410, 411, 412 & 414 City Direct buses and the 402 Bus Eireann running every few minutes throughout the day.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in the late 1990s by Inchagoill Construction.
– 4 bedrooms, one large Master ensuite.
– Quiet and well maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere.
– Excellent residents association (RA). RA fees only €20 per year (approx.) for upkeep of estate & yearly events (please ask estate agent for more info.)
– Extends to approx. 1200 sq. ft.
– Bright property, perfectly positioned for sunlight throughout the day.
– Walk in condition.
– New carpet flooring.
– Semi-solid woodn floors in the kitchen/dining room.
– Architrave coving.
– D1 BER on BER No: 109860775
– Boiler burner upgraded 3 years ago.
– Oil Fired Central Heating and Inisbofin multi fuel insert stove in the living room.
– Plumbed for a back boiler.
– Double glazed windows.
– Attic insulated and floored – potential for conversion.
– Stira folding stairs.
– Alarm and multi lock doors for additional security.
– Double doors in living room and French doors to rear decking area.
– Additional storage beneath the stairs.
– Manageable sized rear garden.
– Low maintenance front garden with mature shrubs & tree.
– South facing rear aspect, sunshine throughout the day.
– Gated, side access.
– Outdoor tap.
– Block built rear garden shed.
– Tarmac drive. On/off street parking space for 1 or more cars.
– 2 separate access doors to the rear garden.
– Walking distance to all amenities in Knocknacarra.
– Salthill, Silverstrand beach and Barna woods nearby.
– City Direct and Bus Eireann buses every few minutes.
Bedroom 1 (Master)
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Block built shed
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.