RE/MAX present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the wonderful Cloch Ard estate on Bothar Stiofan, Knocknacarra, Galway.
Built in the early 2000s, No. 55 Cloch Ard is presented in excellent, walk in condition. Extending to c. 1047.54 sq. ft., living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, spacious living room, dining area, kitchen, utility and downstairs toilet. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms (large master with en-suite), main bathroom, hotpress and an insulated/floored attic ready for conversion (subject to planning) accessed via a Stira folding attic stairs.
The property is well insulated holding a C3 BER and is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace with back boiler in the living room. Top features among others (see full list below in bullet point format) include end of row location overlooking manicured green area, a larger than average rear garden, spacious side entrance with potential for extension (subject to planning), ready to convert attic (to new owners own taste and specifications) and a coble lock driveway to the front with space for 3-4 cars.
The rear garden is a manageable sized East facing rear garden with patio area taking full advantage of morning, afternoon and early evening sunshine. There is also a timber shed, gated side access, and plastered & painted boundary walls. To the front is a large coble lock driveway with flower beds fronting onto a cul-de-sac/manicured green area.
In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within walking distance of the new Colaiste Coiribe School & also the Knocknacarra National School. In addition it is conveniently located just moments from Sheridans Bar & Restaurant, Dunnes, Aldi & Joyce’s supermarkets, Salthill Promenade, parks, beaches. Galway City Centre, NUIG & UCHG are just a few minutes drive away. Both the City Direct & Bus Eireann city bus stops are just a short walk from the estate.
Viewing is highly recommended for this property.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in the early 2000s.
– BER C3 under BER No. 110313509
– Extends to approx. 1047.54 sq. ft.
– Spacious gated side entrance with potential for extension (subject to planning).
– Larger than average rear garden approx. 355 sq m. (3821 sq ft.)
– Located in cul-de-sac.
– Overlooking manicured green area with mature trees.
– Coble lock front drive. Private parking for 3-4 cars.
– On street parking also available.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 x large master bedroom with ensuite (located to rear of property), 1 x double bedroom, 1 x single bedroom.
– Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Fully tiled bathroom.
– 1 x electric shower.
– Quiet and well maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere.
– No Management Fees in Cloch Ard.
– Sunlight to rear in the morning/afternoon (Easterly aspect) and front in late evening (Westerly aspect).
– Walk in condition.
– Perfect mixture of tiled, new carpet, American Walnut laminate flooring and traditional pinewood floors in the bedrooms.
– Architrave coving on both the ground and first floor.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel fireplace with back boiler.
– Double glazed windows.
– Attic insulated and floored – ready to convert subject to planning permission.
– Stira folding attic stairs.
– Fully alarmed property.
– Double doors in living room and sliding doors to rear garden.
– Feature fireplace with granite base.
– Additional entrance to rear garden through side door in utililty.
– Storage area beneath the stairs/in attic.
– Downstairs W.C.
– Low maintenance front drive with flower beds.
– Outdoor tap.
– Plastered & painted rear garden boundary walls.
– Coble lock patio area and walkway in the rear garden.
– Timber shed in the rear garden (being sold with property).
– Walking distance to Aldi/Dunnes supermarkets, Galway Gateway Shopping Centre, the newly built Colaiste Coirbe school, Millers lane football pitches, Tom Sheridan’s bar & restaurant, Clybaun Hotel, NRG Health & Fitness, Cappagh park & bus stops.
– City Direct and Bus Eireann city buses run every few minutes.
– Salthill, Silverstrand beach and Barna woods also close by.
Entrance Hall 6.81 x 2.38m
Living Room 4.89 x 3.79m
Kitchen/Dining Room 6.29 x 5.67m
Utility 2.20 x 1.57m
Downstairs W.C. 1.95 x 0.73m
Landing 2.22 x 3.16m
Bedroom 1 3.84 x 3.50m
Ensuite 1.69 x 2.05m
Bedroom 2 3.00 x 3.19m
Bedroom 3 3.26 x 2.37m
Main Bathroom 2.04 x 2.06m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.