RE/MAX present to market an excellent 3/4 bed terraced house located in Tur Uisce, Doughiska, Galway – a family friendly and well maintained estate. No. 63 was built in 2003/2004 by McInerney Construction. Viewers should also know that the property is being sold fully furnished.
This bright and spacious property is presented in excellent, walk in condition. Extending to c.109 sq. m. (1,173 sq. ft.), the accommodation is spread over 3 floors. Ground floor living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room and downstairs W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 1st floor living room/4th bedroom, bedroom 1 and W.C. The second floor consists of a landing, bedroom 2 & 3 (master ensuite), hot press and main bathroom.
The property holds an impressive C1 BER Certificate with Gas Fired Central Heating and a gas fired feature fireplace in the living room. Some of the main features include double glazed windows, spacious bedrooms, gas hob, electric shower, separate pump shower, durable steel bath, tile, carpet and laminate floors and a low maintenance garden (see a full list of features below).
The low maintenance rear garden is South East facing and has gated rear access. Communal parking is available to the front and back of the property.
Tur Uisce is a quiet, attractive estate of semi-detached and terraced properties. It is well maintained, sought after estate a stones throw from all the amenities including Merlin Woods primary & secondary school, football & astroturf pitches, basketball & tennis courts, skatepark, Briarhill shopping centre, Dunnes, Lidl and Centra supermarkets, pharmacy, pub, restaurant, community centre, church and main city centre bus route. The property is also located in close proximity to major businesses including Boston Scientific, Medtronic and Hewlett Packard.
This would be an attractive purchase for first time buyers, those thinking of up sizing or a ready to go investment/rental property.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2003/2004 by McInerney Construction.
– Extends to circa. 109 sq m/1173 sq ft.
– Excellent, walk in condition.
– Being sold fully furnished. Please ask agent about items included.
– Timber frame mid terrace property.
– Family friendly estate next to green area and schools.
– Management company – Winters Property Management.
– Management fees are approx. €360 per year which include general maintenance of the grounds.
– 3 good sized double bedrooms.
– Optional to use living room on first floor as 4th bedroom, using the dining area as a living area.
– Built in wardrobes.
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– Bright with neutral colour scheme throughout.
– C1 BER Certificate on BER No: 105318018
– Gas Central Heating, Gas fired feature fireplace & Gas Hob.
– Double glazed windows throughout.
– Beautiful views over manicured green areas to front.
– Modern kitchen units.
– French doors open onto the rear garden from kitchen/dining area.
– Gated rear access.
– Parking to front or back of the property.
– Boiler regularly serviced.
– 1x electric shower.
– Additional pump shower installed.
– Fibreglass bath replaced with durable steel bath, ideal for showering.
– Attractive mix of tiled, carpet and laminate floors.
– Low maintenance rear garden with South East facing aspect. Sun throughout most of the day.
– Patio, BBQ area feature in rear garden. Maintained flower bed to front.
-Low maintenance exterior wall.
– Galway city centre (15 mins), GMIT (5mins), Galway Clinic (4mins), M6 Galway-Dublin Motorway (3mins)
– Serviced by the 409 Bus Eireann bus which runs approx. every 15 minutes.
– Walking distance to industrial parks – a host to major companies including Boston Scientific, Hewlett Packard & Medtronic among others; Briarhill Shopping centre & Clayton Hotel.
-Ready to go investment or ideal starter home.
Entrance Hall: 6.65m x 2.11m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.45m x 3.39m
Downstairs W.C: 2.14m x 1.03m
Landing: 4.81m x 1.96m
Living Room/Bedroom 4: 3.71m x 5.16m
Bedroom 1: 3.63m x 3.46m
W.C.: 1.89m x 0.98m
Landing: 4.45m x 2.18m
Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 3.18m
Ensuite: 0.91m x 2.12m
Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 3.45m
Main Bathroom: 2.80m x 1.91m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property