RE/MAX present to market a superb 5 bedroom detached house located in Kilcahill, Currandrum, Co. Galway – a short distance from the villages of Claregalway and Corrandulla and 20 minutes from Galway City.
This deceptively spacious dormer bungalow is presented in excellent condition throughout, having being upgraded and maintained by the current owners since being built in 1989.
Extending to circa 187 sq.m. (2,010 sq.ft.), the layout consists of a porch, large entrance hall, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility, downstairs W.C., 5 bedrooms – 1 with en-suite and a main bathroom.
The property holds an impressive C3 BER certificate having had the cavity walls pumped and attic well insulated, along with double glazed windows throughout. Heating consists of oil fired central heating, a solid fuel fireplace and Stanley Superstar range complete with a back boiler and zoned heating control.
The property sits on a large but manageable 0.33 acre site. Surrounding the property are mature trees, excellently landscaped lawns, flower beds, pathways, seating area, 2 x patios, block built double door garage, separate boiler house and newly built solid fuel storage shed.
An extensive list of the property’s features can be found below. Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 1989
– Masonry build.
– 1 owner from new.
– Reason for sale: current owner relocating.
– Detached dormer bungalow.
– 5 large double bedrooms, 1 with ensuite. 2 bedrooms located on the ground floor.
– 1 Main Bathroom, 1 W.C. (downstairs) and 1 Ensuite.
– Modernised and well maintained by current owner.
– Family friendly neighbourhood – walking distance from Currandrum school.
– Extends to approx. 187 sq.m. (2,010 sq.ft.)
– 0.33 acre site. Large but maintainable.
– Bright property, perfectly positioned for sunlight throughout the day.
– Aspect: South East (front garden), North West (rear garden).
– Flooring – ground floor: Oak Junckers & Beech solid wood flooring, laminate, parquet and ceramic tiles.
– Flooring – first floor: Newly fitted carpet flooring & pinewood flooring.
– Wall coving throughout.
– Bright, modern kitchen units with feature Stanley Superstar range.
– C3 BER.
– Boiler burner upgraded; serviced in the past 2 years.
– Heating: oil fired central heating, solid fuel open fireplace, Stanley Superstar range with zoned heating.
– Double glazed windows.
– Cavity wall insulation; upgraded 12 inch fibreglass and super foil attic insulation.
– Mains water.
– Septic tank on site and registered.
– Attic storage with additional eve storage areas.
– Monitored alarm system.
– Radon sump and outlet pipe fitted.
– 2 standalone showers (1 x electric shower, 1 x mixer shower) & separate bath.
– Private, landscaped gardens.
– 2 x patios: one to side for afternoon/evening sun; one to the rear garden for morning/afternoon/evening sun.
– New fencing to front of property.
– Outdoor tap.
– Double door garage, boiler house and newly built solid fuel storage shed.
– Ample parking for up to 5 cars.
– Contents negotiable separately.
– Burkes bus to Galway City hourly from top of the road.
– Distance: Currandrum school – 2 mins, Claregalway – 5 mins, Corrandulla – 5 mins, Galway City – 20 minutes.
Porch: 0.72m x 1.91m
Entrance Hall: 5.07m x 2.29m
Living Room: 4.33m x 5.02m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.06m x 5.01m
Family Room: 3.74m x 3.34m
Utility: 1.50m x 3.82m
Bedroom 1: 4.30m x 4.46m
En-suite: 1.51m x 1.88m
Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.41m
W.C: 1.48m x 1.04m
Landing: 6.60m x 3.17m
Bedroom 3: 4.98m x 3.99m
Bedroom 4: 5.19m x 4.00m
Bedroom 5: 4.54m x 3.62m
Main Bathroom: 3.40m x 1.83m
Garage: 5.56m x 7.07m
Shed: 2.61m x 2.47m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.