RE/MAX present to market a 3 bed bungalow located in Kilreekil, Loughrea, Co. Galway. This charming cottage is ideally located being in close proximity to major commuting routes and is just 8 minutes from Loughrea Town, 12 minutes from access to the M6 Motorway, 18 minutes from Ballinasloe, 26 minutes to Galway City and 34 minutes from Athlone.
Built in the 1950s the property sits on a 0.5 acre private site, extends to approx. 765 sq. ft. and is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, central hallway, 3 bedrooms (2 x double, 1 x single) and a main bathroom.
Externally is a stunning South East facing rear garden with manicured lawns, an orchard and offering plenty of privacy from the roadway to the front. The garden is complete with an outdoor shed/boiler house and separate toilet for use when gardening.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, with a solid fuel fireplace in the living room and double glazed windows throughout. Features include traditional decor, standalone electric shower and separate bath, manicured gardens with orchard, private well, plenty of charming cottage character and ample parking for 3-4 cars (see a full list of features below).
This is a perfect opportunity for first time buyers, couples, families or someone looking for a charming holiday home in a tranquil rural location offering privacy but in close proximity to amenities and commuting routes.
The property is located 1 minute from Kilreekil Village with plenty of amenities close by including Whyte’s shop & service station, Bryne’s Shop, Dessie O’Briens Traditional Irish Pub & Shop, Kilreekil Church, Kilreekil National School and Dartfield Country Estate and Horse Museum just 4km away. Loughrea Town is a mere 8 minute drive with access to the M6 Galway/Dublin Motorway. It is 26 minutes to Galway City, 18 minutes from Ballinasloe and 34 minutes from Athlone all reachable by the M6 Motorway.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX for more information or to arrange a viewing on 086 3987181.
Entrance Hall: 1.2m x 1.3m
Living Room: 4.2m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 2.7m x 3.8m
Central Hallway: 1.0m x 6.2m
Bedroom 1: 3.1m x 3.1m
Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 3.4m
Bedroom 3: 2.7m x 3.4m
Main Bathroom: 2.7m x 2.1m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in the 1950s
– Charming cottage/bungalow in very good condition.
– Traditional décor throughout
– Sits on 0.5 acre site offering plenty of privacy.
– Extends to 765sq. ft. / 71 sq. m.
– 3 bedrooms – 2 double & 1 single.
– E2 BER on BER no: 109511253
– Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel fireplace in living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Separate electric shower and bath.
– Mix of carpet and linoleum floors.
– Manicured gardens.
– South East facing rear garden, taking advantage of sunlight.
– Outdoor shed and boiler house with separate toilet.
– Orchard to the rear of main garden.
– Trees offering privacy to the front.
– Ample private parking for 3-4 cars.
– Rural area in close proximity to towns, villages and motorway/commuting routes.
– Close proximity to amenities including Whyte’s Service Station, Byrne’s Shop, Dessie O’Briens Pub & Shop, Kilreekil Church, Kilreekil National School and Dartfield Country Estate and Museum.
– 1 minute from Kilreekil Village (also walking distance).
– 8 minutes to Loughrea Town.
– 12 minutes from access to M6 Motorway.
– 18 minutes from Ballinasloe.
– 26 minutes to Galway City.
– 34 minutes from Athlone.
Coming from Loughrea, take the right on the main road before Kilreekil village. The property is the second house on your left.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.