** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 28TH JULY 2 – 2.30pm **
** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 11TH AUGUST 12 – 12.30pm **
RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom semi-detached property located in the much sought after area of Sycamore Court, Renmore, Galway.
The property is presented in excellent, move in condition. Extending to 1,606 sq. ft., living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility, downstairs bedroom and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor are 2 good sized bedrooms, study/office, main bathroom and converted attic with walk in wardrobe. The garage has conveniently been converted for use as a bedsit with kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom. The garage also has own entrance at the front.
The property is certified with a D2 BER and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room complete with back boiler. Cavity walls have been pumped and additional attic insulation. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally is has a South West facing rear garden. The garden features patio area, lawn and 2 sheds. To the front is private parking for 1 car with additional off-street parking also available.
The property would suit families, investors, trader uppers or anyone looking for the best of city life yet so close to the seaside.
Sycamore Court is a quiet, owner occupied cul-de-sac estate 10 minutes from Galway City. It is in close proximity to primary and secondary schools, shops, Merlin Park and Bon Secours Hospitals, swimming pools and GMIT. Ballyloughane Beach is just 2 minutes away.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom semi-detached property.
– Built in 1970s of masonry build.
– Established estate close to Ballyloughane Beach.
– Sea views from property.
– Established, owner occupied estate with great family friendly atmosphere.
– Large common green areas in estate.
– Property is not overlooked.
– Converted attic with wardrobe – flat roof extension.
– Converted garage for use as bedsit with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
– Garage has its own entrance.
– Extends to 1,606 sq. ft. / 149.2 sq. m.
– Presented in excellent, move in condition.
– Bright and spacious property.
– Recently painted.
– Good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
– D2 BER Certificate.
– Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler.
– Cavity walls pumped, additional attic insulation and double glazed windows.
– New shower and bathroom suite fitted in main bathroom.
– Mix of original timber, tile and carpet flooring.
– South West facing rear garden with large patio area.
– 2 sheds in the garden.
– Tarmac driveway with private parking for 1 car.
– Additional off-street parking also available.
– 10 minutes from Galway City Centre.
– Close to all amenities including schools, shops, pubs, childcare facilities, restaurants, beaches, hotels and new Garda Headquarters.
– Close to GMIT, Merlin Park & Bon Secours Hospitals, Mellows Pitch & Put, Kingfisher Fitness and Wellpark Retail & Leisure.
– 2 minutes from Ballyloughane Beach.
– Serviced by the 402 Bus Eireann bus which runs frequently throughout the day.
– Ideal for first time buyers, families or investors due to its central location.
Porch: 0.76m x 2.09m
Entrance Hall: 3.34m x 1.91m
Living Room: 3.67m x 3.74m
Kitchen: 2.79m x 2.67m
Dining Room: 3.84m x 2.48m
Utility: 3.71m x 1.92m
W.C: 1.15m x 1.42m
Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 4.33m
Bedroom 2: 3.87m x 4.43m
Bedroom 3: 3.46m x 3.41m
Office/Study/Library: 2.4m x 2.9m
Main Bathroom: 1.63m x 2.32m
Bedroom 4: 3.93m x 2.38m
Kitchen: 1.6m x 1.64m
Bathroom: 1.79m x 1.42m
Attic Space/bedroom: 3.11m x 6.31m
Walk in wardrobe: 1.22m x 1.87m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.