RE/MAX present to market a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment located in Tur Uisce, Doughiska, Galway.
Being sold with tenants in place. Currently generating a rental income of €7,800 per annum.
Current Management Fees: €1,181.96 – includes block insurance, refuse collection and maintenance of common areas (management Company: Winters Property Management.)
Built in 2003, No. 86 is a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment within a block of 2 apartments. It extends to 527 sq. ft. / 49 sq. m. and is presented in excellent condition. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Features include separate shower and bath and laminate and tiled floors (see below for full list of features).
The property is heated by Gas Fired Central Heating with double glazed PVC windows. There is ample communal parking to the front and common green areas, with a South East facing aspect.
Tur Uisce is a quiet, attractive estate of semi-detached and terraced properties. It is well maintained, sought after estate a stones throw from all the amenities including Merlin Woods primary & secondary school, football & astroturf pitches, basketball & tennis courts, skatepark, Briarhill shopping centre, Dunnes, Lidl and Centra supermarkets, pharmacy, pub, restaurant, community centre, church and main city centre bus route. The property is also located in close proximity to major businesses including Boston Scientific, Medtronic and Hewlett Packard.
This would be an attractive investment purchase with immediate rental income being generated.
Entrance Hall: 4.39m x 1.18m
Kitchen/Living Room: 7.00m x 3.53m
Bedroom 1: 2.68m x 3.73m
Bedroom 2: 2.51m x 2.62m
Bathroom: 1.78m x 2.62m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2003 by McInerney Construction.
– Block of 2 apartments.
– 2 bedroom ground floor apartment.
– 1 double and 1 single bedroom.
– Extends to 527 sq. ft. / 49 sq. m.
– Presented in excellent condition.
– Being sold with tenants in place.
– No clarification has been given in relation to contents included.
– Currently generating a rental income of €7,800 annually.
– Gas Fired Central Heating.
– Double glazed PVC windows.
– 1 electric shower and separate bath.
– Laminate and tiled flooring.
– Common green areas to front with South East facing aspect.
– Communal parking outside front door.
– Management Company: Winters Property Management
– Current management fees: €1,181.96 includes block insurance, refuse collection and maintenance of common areas.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.