RE/MAX present to market a 4 bed detached dormer bungalow located in Gortard, Clarinbridge, Co. Galway. The property is ideally located in close proximity to major commuting routes and just 4 minutes from Clarinbridge Village.
Built in 1990 the property sits on a 0.42 acre private site and extends to 1,335 sq. ft. / 124 sq. m. with accommodation spread over 2 floors. The property is presented in good condition but does require some modernisation.
Upon entering the property is an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, downstairs W.C and 2 bedrooms. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms, main bathroom and hotpress. Access to the balcony is through the master bedroom on the first floor. The attic features Stira stairs with additional storage space provided for in the eves on the first floor and beneath the stairs.
The property is heated by Gas Fired Central Heating (boiler requiring upgrade) with a solid fuel fireplace in the living room and double glazed windows throughout. Features include a porch area, balcony, wall coving throughout the ground floor, electric shower, wired for alarm and under stairs storage area (see a full list of features below).
Externally is a wonderful South East facing rear garden with split level lawns offering plenty of privacy.
This would be a perfect opportunity for first time buyers, couples, families or someone looking for a home in a rural area in close proximity to all amenities and commuting routes.
The property is located just 4 minutes from Clarinbridge Village, 7 minutes from Oranmore and 13 minutes from Galway City with an array of amenities including shops, restaurants, pubs, garden centre, dentist, post office, cafes, swimming pool, schools, hair salon, beauticians, Montessori and pharmacy.
Entrance Hall: 4.89m x 2.29m
Living Room: 3.63m x 4.76m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.34m x 7.16m
Downstairs Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 3.19m
Downstairs Bedroom 2: 3.13m x 3.20m
Downstairs W.C: 1.07m x 1.84m
Landing: 1.22m x 3.04m
Bedroom 3 (master): 3.66m x 4.73m
Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.46m
Main Bathroom: 3.06m x 1.96m
Hotpress: 1.24m x 1.59m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 1990 of traditional masonry style cavity wall build.
– Detached dormer bungalow.
– Presented in good condition, requires some modernisation in parts.
– Extends to 1,335 sq. ft. / 124 sq. m.
– Sits on a 0.42 acre private site.
– 4 double bedrooms.
– E1 BER Certificate on BER No: 110746096
– Original insulation.
– Gas Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel fireplace in living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Downstairs W.C.
– Electric shower in main bathroom.
– Mix of laminate, carpet and linoleum flooring.
– Wall coving throughout ground floor.
– Porch to front.
– Wired for alarm.
– Attic and eve storage and Stira folding stairs.
– Additional under stairs storage.
– Balcony with access from master bedroom on first floor.
– South East facing rear garden, benefits from sunlight throughout the day.
– Split level garden.
– Ample parking space for multiple cars.
– Established, sought after area close to Clarinbridge Village.
– Close to all amenities including shops, restaurants, pubs, garden centre, dentist, post office, cafes, swimming pool, schools, hair salon, beauticians, Montessori and pharmacy.
Clarinbridge Village – 4 minutes
Kiltiernan/Access to M18 Limerick-Tuam motorway – 8 minutes
Oranmore – 7 minutes
Galway City – 13 minutes
Craughwell – 11 minutes
Athenry – 16 minutes
Gort – 18 minutes
Ennis – 35 minutes
Coming from Galway City, take the second left before Clarinbridge Village. The property is located 900m down this road on the right.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.