RE/MAX Property Experts in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction.
Offered at bids over €100,000
TO VIEW OR MAKE A BID – Please contact RE/MAX on 091 330 300 or Connacht Property Auction on 01 687 5040.
RE/MAX proudly present to market a 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow located at 1 Ashley Apartments, Rahylin Glebe, Ballybane, Galway.
Being sold with tenants in place. Currently generating a rental income of 10,800e per annum.
Extending to c. 779 sq. ft., the property is presented in excellent condition. Living accommodation consists of an entrance hall, kitchen/living room, utility, 2 bedrooms – 1 with en-suite and main bathroom.
The property is certified with a D2 BER Certificate and heated by electric storage heaters with double glazed windows throughout. Externally is a yard and tarmac driveway providing private parking for 2 cars.
This would be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
The property is in move in condition and located in a family friendly area. It is a 10 minute drive to Galway City Centre and is in close proximity to stops for the 403 Bus Éireann city bus. Ashley Apartments are located close to GMIT, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Bon Secours and Merlin Park Hospitals, Holy Trinity National School and Ballybane Shopping Centre.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Semi-detached bungalow.
– Presented in very good condition.
– Being sold with tenants in place – currently generating an income of 10,800e per annum.
– Being sold with contents included.
– 2 large sized bedrooms.
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– 2 bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
– Extends to c. 779 sq. ft. / 72.4 sq. m.
– D2 BER on BER No: 111135984
– Electric storage heaters and double glazed windows.
– 2 showers in property.
– Mix of tile and carpet flooring.
– Yard to rear.
– Tarmac driveway providing private parking for 2 cars.
– 10 minutes from Galway City Centre.
– Family friendly estate.
– Access to the M6, M17 & M18 Motorways is 5 minutes away.
– Close to GMIT, Bon Secours Hospital, Merlin Park Hospital, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Holy Trinity National School and Ballybane Shopping Centre.
– Close to Beechwood Park, Mervue United Pitch, St. James GAA, Mervue Health Centre, St. Columba’s Credit Union, Wellpark Retail & Leisure Centre and Ballybrit Business Park.
– Serviced by the 403 Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day.
Entrance Hall: 0.97m x 4.07m
Kitchen/Living Room: 3.97m x 6.65m
Utility: 1.39m x 3.16m
Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.26m
Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 4.07m
Bedroom 2 en-suite: 0.78m x 2.26m
Main Bathroom: 1.89m x 1.75m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.