RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom bungalow located at 1 Meadow Grove, Ballybane, Galway.
Built in 1976 and sitting on a corner site, the property is in very good condition and extends to 1,097.9 sq. ft. / 102 sq. m. Living accommodation is comprised of a large entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, 4 large sized bedrooms – master bedroom features an en-suite and main bathroom.
The property holds a D1 BER Certificate, is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating complete with back boiler behind the electric fire in the living room. The owners have had the walls pumped and the attic insulated providing good insulation in the property. To the rear is a garden with South West facing aspect and landscaped gravel area, ideal for outdoor dining and complete shed and boiler house. There is ample private parking space for numerous cars on a concrete driveway and additional off street parking is also available.
This would be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
The property is in move in condition and located in a wonderful, family friendly area. It is an 8 minute drive to Galway City Centre and is in close proximity to stops for the 403 Bus Éireann city bus. Meadow Grove is located close to GMIT, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Bon Secours and Merlin Park Hospitals, Holy Trinity National School and Ballybane Shopping Centre.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom bungalow
– Built in 1976 of traditional masonry build.
– Situated on corner site.
– Extends to 1,032 sq. ft. / 96 sq. m.
– In very good condition.
– 4 large sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– D1 BER Certificate on BER No: 102915279
– Oil Fired Central Heating and electric fire with feature fireplace in living room.
– Electric fire complete with back boiler.
– Additional attic and wall insulation and double glazed windows.
– Architrave coving in some rooms.
– Large entrance hall.
– Wired for alarm.
– 1 electric shower and 1 mains shower.
– Attic is insulated.
– Landscaped gravel area to the rear in the South West facing garden – ideal for outdoor dining.
– Shed and boiler house in rear garden.
– Landscaped lawn to front.
– Ample private parking for numerous cars.
– Additional off street parking also available.
– 8 minutes from Galway City Centre.
– Family friendly estate.
– Access to the M6, M17 & M18 Motorways is 5 minutes away.
– Close to GMIT, Bon Secours Hospital, Merlin Park Hospital, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Holy Trinity National School and Ballybane Shopping Centre.
– Close to Beechwood Park, Mervue United Pitch, St. James GAA, Mervue Health Centre, St. Columba’s Credit Union, Wellpark Retail & Leisure Centre and Ballybrit Business Park.
– Serviced by the 403 Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day.
Entrance Hall: 3.71m x 1.91m & 4.76m x 1.25m
Living Room: 5.42 x 3.72m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.51m x 3.63m
Bedroom 1: 2.94m x 3.70m
Bedroom 2: 3.01m x 3.35m
Bedroom 3: 3.04m x 3.29m
Bedroom 4: 4.31m x 3.40m
En-suite: 0.88m x 2.40
Main Bathroom: 1.75m x 2.44m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.