RE/MAX present to market an excellent 3 bed end of terrace house located in Tur Uisce, Doughiska, Galway – a family friendly and well maintained estate. No. 155 was built in 2003/2004 by McInerney Construction. Viewers should also know the property is being sold with contents included.
This bright and spacious property is presented in excellent, walk in condition. Extending to 106.71 sq. m. (1,149 sq. ft.), the accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility and downstairs W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 good sized bedrooms – the master of which is en-suite and main bathroom.
The property holds an impressive C2 BER Certificate with Gas Fired Central Heating and a gas fired feature fireplace in the living room. Features include double glazed windows, double bedrooms, gas hob, alarm system, electric shower, neutral colour scheme, tile, carpet and solid maple floors, low maintenance garden and private parking. (See full list of features below).
Externally the exterior of the property is in excellent condition. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with a South East facing aspect and side access. Patio area, BBQ area and flower beds feature in the garden. To the front is a reserved parking space, with additional communal parking also available.
Tur Uisce a quiet, attractive row of terraced houses. Tur Uisce is a well maintained estate a stones throw from all the amenities one could ask for including Merlin Woods primary and secondary school, football and astroturf pitches, basketball and tennis courts, skatepark, Briarhill shopping centre, Dunnes, Lidl and Centra supermarkets, pharmacy, pub, restaurant, community centre, church and main city centre bus route.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2003/2004 by McInerney Construction.
– Being sold with contents included.
– Timber frame end of terrace property.
– Family friendly estate next to green area and schools.
– Management company – Winters Property Management.
– Management fees are approx. €295/300 per year which include general maintenance of the grounds.
– 3 good sized double bedrooms.
– Built in wardrobes.
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– Extends to circa. 106.71 sq. m./1,149 sq. ft.
– Excellent, walk in condition.
– Bright with neutral colour scheme throughout.
– C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 109958215
– Gas Central Heating & Gas fired feature fireplace.
– Double glazed windows.
– Large bay window in spacious living room.
– Modern kitchen units.
– Gas hob for cooking
– Sliding door to rear garden from kitchen/dining area.
– Additional side access to garden.
– Fully alarmed and working.
– 1x electric shower.
– Attractive mix of tiled, carpet and solid maple flooring.
– Low maintenance rear garden with South East facing aspect.
– Patio, BBQ area and flower bed feature in garden.
– South West facing front aspect.
– Reserved parking space and additional communal parking.
– 15 minutes to Galway City Centre
– Serviced by the 409 Bus Eireann bus which runs approx. every 30 minutes.
Entrance Hall: 4.92m x 1.89m
Living Room: 5.02m x 3.81m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.01m x 5.79m
Utility: 1.79m x 1.43m
W.C: 1.64m x 1.43m
Bedroom 1 ( Master): 3.03m x 5.79m
En-suite: 1.88m x 1.64m
Bedroom 2: 3.92m x 2.90m
Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.78m
Main Bathroom: 1.88m x 1.96m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property