RE/MAX present to market an excellent 3 bedroom end of terrace house located in An Fiodan, Doughiska, Galway.
Built c. 2003, No. 17 is presented in excellent, walk in condition. The property extends to 1,015 sq. ft. (94 sq. m.) and accommodation is spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C and under stairs storage area. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 good sized bedrooms – master of which has an en-suite, and a main bathroom.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate and heated by Gas Fired Central Heating and a gas fireplace in the living room. To the rear of the property is a paved, low maintenance garden with a South Easterly facing aspect and gated side access. To the front is 2 private parking spaces with additional off-street parking also available in the cul de sac.To the front is 2 private parking spaces with additional off-street parking also available in the cul de sac.
With the benefit of low management fees, this would be an attractive investment property or first time buyer home. Viewing is advised.
An Fiodan is an excellently maintained estate a stones throw from all the amenities one could ask for including Merlin Woods primary and secondary school, football and astroturf pitches, basketball and tennis courts, skatepark, Briarhill shopping centre, Iceland, Dunnes, Lidl, Iceland and Joyce’s supermarket, pharmacy, pub, restaurant, community centre, church and main city centre bus route. An Fiodan is serviced by Bus Eireann and City Direct buses and it is a 2 minute drive to the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway. Galway City is a mere 8 minute drive away.
To arrange a private viewing contact Fergal Hynes on 091 330 300.
Entrance Hall: 1.71m x 1.64m
Living Room: 5.36m x 3.94m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.34m x 3.13m
Utility: 2.65m x 1.70m
W.C: 1.58m x 1.69m
Under stairs storage: 1.66m x 0.93m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.45m x 3.90m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.81m x 1.68m
Bedroom 2: 3.64m x 2.41m
Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.44m
Main Bathroom: 1.5m x 2.59m
Hot Press: 0.70m x 1.17m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built c. 2003.
– Timber frame structure.
– 3 bedroom end of terrace house.
– Presented in excellent, walk in condition.
– Bright property.
– Extends to 1,015 sq. ft. / 94 sq. m.
– C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 111162319
– Gas Fired Central Heating.
– Gas fired feature fireplace in living room.
– Double glazed windows throughout.
– Architrave coving in living room.
– Storage space underneath stairs.
– Spacious kitchen with modern kitchen units.
– Main bathroom features bath and wall mounted shower.
– 3 good sized bedrooms.
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– Mix of carpet and linoleum flooring.
– Spacious paved low maintenance garden to the rear.
– South East facing aspect.
– Gated side access.
– Private parking to front for 2 cars.
– Additional off street parking also available.
– Situated in established, family friendly estate.
– Managed estate. Managed by Open Agency.
– Fees for current year €480.
– Walking distance to all amenities in Doughiska.
– Serviced by Bus Eireann 409 and 403 buses running every 15 minutes (approximately).
– 8 minutes drive from Galway City
– 2 minutes from access to M6 & M18 Motorways.
– Ideal family home or investment property.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.