RE/MAX present to market a superb 3 bed semi-detached property located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Rockfield Park, Rahoon, Galway. The property is presented in excellent, walk in condition. No. 27 would be an excellent starter home or investment property due to its proximity to NUIG, UHG and Galway City Centre.
Extending to c. 952 sq ft., the property has been well maintained and upgraded for modern day living. No. 27 is literally ready to walk in the door. Living accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living/dining room, separate kitchen and a downstairs toilet. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 very good sized double bedrooms and a main bathroom. All rooms have been upgraded over the years for modern day living.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a cast iron feature open fire place in the living room. Double glazed windows and doors also feature throughout the house.
To the rear of the property is a West facing rear garden, taking full advantage of afternoon and evening sunshine. The garden is complete with a 300 sq. ft. patio area, landscaped low maintenance garden, mature trees and gated side access. To the front is a concrete driveway with ample private parking space for 2-3 cars with additional parking available in the cul-de-sac. A full list of the properties internal and external features can be found below in bullet point format.
This would be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike to acquire a fantastic home in turnkey condition, close to all amenities.
Rockfield Park is an established estate in Rahoon with a fantastic residents association. It is just 5 minutes drive to Galway City Centre and within walking distance to Salthill Prom. NUIG/UHG is only 20 minute walk away/9 minutes by bus/5 minutes by car. Rahoon is serviced by the 405 Bus Eireann and the 411 City Direct buses which run frequently throughout the day. The property is in close proximity to primary and secondary schools, a church, shops, restaurants, pubs, Westside Shopping Centre and West City Centre Park (with supermarkets including Dunnes Stores and Aldi).
Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Entrance Hall: 3.27m x 1.67m
Living Room/Dining Room: 7.14m x 3.18m
Kitchen: 3.37m x 2.85m
Downstairs W.C: 1.84m x 1.05m
Bedroom 1: 3.83m x 3.14m
Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.90m
Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 3.18m
Main Bathroom: 1.84m x 2.90m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 1980 by Stewart Construction.
– c. 952 sq ft.
– Plot size is c.186 sq. m.
– 3 bedroom semi-detached house.
– 3 very good sized double bedrooms.
– In excellent, walk in condition.
– Well maintained and upgraded for modern day living.
– Additional sockets in all rooms.
– Recessed (spot) lighting and quality decorative wall coving throughout the property.
– Newly fitted radiators.
– 6 inch moulded skirting boards.
– Dimmed lighting option with rounded light switches.
– Excellent storage beneath the stairs.
– Modern, fully tiled bathroom with separate standalone shower and bath.
– Electric shower and heated towel rail.
– Recently painted, internally and externally.
– BER pending.
– Oil Fired Central Heating and double glazed windows.
– Cast iron feature open fireplace with pinewood surround.
– Attic well insulated. Water cylinder and piping also well insulated.
– Outdoor boiler with boiler house, serviced in 2017.
– Upgraded, high quality dark wood laminate floors in the living/dining room.
– Internal feature glass wood colonial doors.
– Fully tiled bathroom and downstairs toilet.
– Ceramic tiles in the kitchen and hallway.
– Carpeted stairs, landing and bedrooms – different, complementing finishes.
– West facing rear garden.
– Garden is complete with 300 sq. ft. patio area, landscaped low maintenance garden, mature trees, fencing and side access with newly fitted gates.
– Outdoor tap and sensor lighting.
– Overlooking green area to the rear. Very private, not overlooked.
– Concrete driveway. Ample private parking for 2-3 cars.
– Additional on street parking available.
– Located at the end of a row on a quiet cul-de-sac.
– Within walking distance of NUIG, UHG and Salthill Prom.
– Close to Westside Shopping Centre, Dunnes Stores and Aldi.
– Ideal for first time buyers or as investment property with excellent rental potential.
– Serviced by the 405 Bus Eireann and 411 City Direct buses – run frequently throughout the day.
– 10 minutes from Galway City Centre.
– Established estate close to all amenities.
– Great residents association.
– Contents are included with sale.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.