RE/MAX present to market an excellent 3 bed end of terrace property with South Westerly facing rear garden, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Rockfield Park, Rahoon, Galway. The property is presented in very good condition and is being sold with contents. No. 29 would be an excellent starter home or investment property due to its proximity to NUIG, UHG and Galway City Centre.
Extending to c.950 sq. ft., living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing area, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and hot press. 2 of the bedrooms have the convenience of built in wardrobes.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace (plumbed for back boiler) in the living room. The cavity walls have been pumped, attic reinsulated and new double glazed windows fitted in 2010.
To the rear of the property is a manageable sized garden with lawn, timber garden shed and gated side access. To the front is a concrete driveway with private parking for 1 car and additional parking available in the cul-de-sac. A full list of the properties internal and external features can be found below in bullet point format.
Rockfield Park is an established estate in Rahoon with a fantastic residents association. It is just 5 minutes drive to Galway City Centre and within walking distance to Salthill Prom. NUIG/UHG is only 20 minute walk away/9 minutes by bus/5 minutes by car. Rahoon is serviced by the 405 Bus Eireann and the 411 City Direct buses which run frequently throughout the day. The property is in close proximity to primary and secondary schools, a church, shops, restaurants, pubs, Westside Shopping Centre and West City Centre Park (with supermarkets including Dunnes Stores and Aldi).
Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Call Fergal Hynes at RE/MAX on 091330330.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 1980 by Stewart Construction.
– South Westerly facing rear garden.
– Extends to c. 950 sq ft.
– Plot size is c. 2260 sq ft.
– 3 bedroom end of terrace house.
– 3 very good sized double bedrooms.
– Presented in very good condition.
– C2 BER on BER No: 102593274.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel open fireplace plumbed for back boiler.
– New double glazed windows fitted in 2010.
– Attic reinsulated. Water cylinder insulated.
– Cavity walls pumped.
– New boiler fitted in 2010, serviced in 2017.
– Mix of linoleum and carpet floors.
– Internal feature glass, wood colonial doors.
– Downstairs toilet.
– Garden is complete with gated side access.
– Overlooking green area to the rear. Very private, not overlooked.
– Concrete driveway. Private parking for 1 car.
– Additional on street parking available.
– Property located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
– Within walking distance of NUIG, UHG and Salthill Prom.
– Close to Westside Shopping Centre, Dunnes Stores and Aldi.
– Ideal for first time buyers or as investment property with excellent rental potential.
– Serviced by the 405 Bus Eireann and 411 City Direct buses – run frequently throughout the day.
– 10 minutes from Galway City Centre.
– Established estate close to all amenities.
– Great residents association.
– Contents are included with sale.
Entrance Hall: 2.43m x 1.65m
Living Room: 7.15m x 3.20m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.10m x 2.85m
Downstairs W.C: 1.85m x 1.14m
Bedroom 1: 4.26m x 3.20m
Bedroom 2: 3.31m x 2.86m
Bedroom 3: 2.72m x 3.22m
Main Bathroom: 1.85m x 2.88m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.