RE/MAX present to the market a spacious 5 bedroom detached property at 3 Rusheen Woods, Shangort Road, Knocknacarra, Galway.
Number 3 is located in a quiet and mature, residential cul-de-sac with only 19 houses and is a stones throw from Knocknacarra Park/McGrath’s Field. The property offers substantial living space over two floors and extends to c. 1,615 sq ft (c. 150 sq m). Having been renovated inside and out, the house is presented in excellent, walk-in condition.
Living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, large living room, separate dining area, kitchen, utility room, downstairs toilet and an additional ground floor bedroom or office room. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 more bedrooms (one with en-suite), main bathroom and attic accessed via Stira folding stairs.
The property holds an impressive C3 BER having had the attic reinsulated, boiler burner upgraded and double glazed windows feature throughout. The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and 2 solid fuel fireplaces.
To the rear is an East facing garden with a neat lawn & flowerbeds featuring alongside a patio area which takes full advantage of afternoon & evening sun. To the front of the property is private off street parking for 2 cars. Additional on street parking is also available to the side of the property.
No. 3 Rusheen Woods would make a wonderful family home or excellent investment property. Viewing is highly recommended. See below for a full list of the property’s features.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Spacious 5 bedroom / 3 bathroom detached property on corner site.
– Built c.1991 by O’Grady Construction. Awarded estate of the year shortly after being built.
– 1 of 10 larger detached houses in Rusheen Woods estate.
– Plot size: c. 3,090 sq. ft.
– Internal Gross Floor Area: c. 1,615 sq. ft.
– Gross External Floor Area: c. 1.892 sq. ft.
– Presented in excellent, walk in condition.
– Renovated internally & externally; professionally painted throughout.
– C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 101116895.
– Oil fired central heating & 2 x solid fuel fireplaces.
– Boiler serviced in 2017; burner replaced in 2015.
– Reinsulated attic accessed via Stira folding stairs.
– Double glazed teak windows & doors.
– Fully alarmed property with remote fob.
– Sliding door to rear. Additional door to the side of the property via the utility to access the rear garden.
– Quality laminate floors downstairs. Quality wool carpet floors upstairs
– Main bathroom & separate bathroom en-suite (with electric shower).
– 4 large double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
– Built in wardrobes in all first floor bedrooms.
– Contents included with sale.
– Manicured rear garden with patio area, lawn & flowerbeds.
– Aspects: Front garden faces West; Rear garden faces East.
– Garden also features a block built shed (c. 68 sq. ft.) & outdoor tap.
– Gutters and chimney recently cleaned.
– Private driveway with parking for 2 cars. Additional on street parking available to the side of the property.
– Located in a quiet and mature, residential cul-de-sac with only 19 houses.
– High speed broadband available in this estate.
– Distance from: Nearest bus stop – 100m; Knocknacarra Park & Pitches – 50m; Salthill – 3.5km; Gaway City Centre – 4km.
– Walking distance to all major amenities in Knocknacarra and Salthill including: Primary & secondary schools, beaches, supermarkets, parks, walkways, fitness centres, bars & restaurants.
Plot Size: – c. 3,090 sq. ft.
Internal Floor Area: – c. 1,615 sq. ft.
Gross External Floor Area: – c. 1,892 sq. ft.
Entrance Hall: – 16’8″ x 6’3″
Living Room: – 16’8″ x 12’0″
Dining Room: – 11’6″ x 11’6″
Kitchen: – 11’6″ X 15’0″
Utility: – 7”2″ x 7’11”
W.C: – 3’0″ x 8’10”
Bedroom 1/Office: – 15’3″ x 9’0″
Bedroom 2: – 10’9″ x 8’0″
Bedroom 3: – 12’6″ x 10’7″
Bedroom 4: – 15’9″ x 10’7″
Bedroom 5 (master): – 11’6″ x 16’0″
En-suite: – 5’9″ x 8’0″
Main Bathroom: – 6’0″ x 7’9″
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.