RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a fantastic 4 bedroom townhouse located in Gort na Glaise, Sandy Road, Galway. No. 42 is located in a popular estate with a great family friendly atmosphere and situated just 5 minutes from the city centre. Viewers should also be aware the property is being sold with contents included.
The property extends to 109.15 sq. m. (1,175 sq. ft.) and is in excellent condition. Accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor living accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room and large kitchen/dining area. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 bedrooms – master of which features en-suite and main bathroom. The first floor has recently had new carpet fitted and all bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
The property is heated by electric storage heaters and features double glazed windows. The rear features a balcony accessed through sliding patio doors in the kitchen/dining area. To the front is resident parking with additional off street parking also available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to acquire a fantastic home in a popular location on Sandy Road, Galway. It is extremely lettable due to the fact it is close to industrial estates and business parks. Viewing is recommended.
Gort na Glaise is a quiet, family friendly estate with walking distance of all amenities one could ask for, including super markets, retail shops, pubs, restaurants, hotels, primary & secondary schools and business parks. The estate is within walking distance to the city centre but it is also serviced by Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day.
Entrance Hall: 6.77m x 1.82m
Living Room: 5.02m x 3.09m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.82m x 5.02m
Master Bedroom: 3.95m x 3.79m
Master bedroom en-suite: 0.92m x 1.77m
Bedroom 2: 3.26m x 2.45m
Bedroom 3: 3.24m x 2.77m
Bedroom 4: 5.75m x 2.15m
Main Bathroom: 1.61m x 1.93m
INFO & FEATURES:
– BER in progress.
– 4 bedroom townhouse.
– Extends to 109.15 sq. m. (1,175 sq. ft.)
– Property is in excellent condition.
– Being sold with contents included.
– Central location – walking distance to city centre.
– Storage beneath the stairs.
– Architrave coving in entrance hall and living room.
– Electric storage heaters.
– Double glazed windows.
– Timber, laminate, carpet and tile flooring.
– Neutral colour scheme.
– 4 double bedrooms – all with fitted wardrobes.
– Master bedroom features en-suite.
– Balcony to rear – accessed through sliding patio doors.
– Ample parking to front of property.
– Estate is managed and maintained by Galway Property Management with fees of €800 per year.
– Short distance to GMIT, NUIG, UCHG, Galway Shopping Centre, Terryland Retail Park, Tuam Road Industrial Estates, Wellpark Retail Centre and Eyre Square.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.