RE/MAX present to market a wonderful 2 bedroom ground floor apartment (with private garden) located in Garran Ard, Doughiska, Galway.
No. 44 is presented in excellent, walk in condition having being well maintained and cared for by its current owner. The property extends to c. 522 sq. ft. and living accommodation is comprised of an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, 2 double bedrooms, inner hallway, main bathroom and hot press.
The property is certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate and features double glazed windows throughout, laminate/tiled flooring, built in wardrobes, a neutral colour scheme and upgraded bathroom for modern day living. To the rear of the apartment is a wonderful private garden with manicured lawn and flower beds. A gate to the rear leads you to a well maintained communal green area and refuse compound to the side of the complex. There is ample communal parking to the front of the apartment.
Low management fees are a feature of this apartment, currently at c. €615 which includes service fee, estate maintenance and refuse.
Garran Ard apartments are a stones throw from all amenities on offer in the area including Merlin Woods primary and secondary schools, football & astroturf pitches, basketball & tennis courts, skatepark, Briarhill Shopping Centre, Dunnes, Lidl, Iceland and Joyce’s supermarket, pharmacy, pubs, restaurants, community centre, church and main city centre bus route. The property is also located in close proximity to major businesses including Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Galway Clinic and Hewlett Packard. It is walking distance to Galway Racecourse.
This would be an attractive investment property or first time buyer home. Viewing is advised.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in early 2000s.
– 2 bedroom ground floor apartment.
– Presented in excellent, walk in condition.
– Extends to 48.5 sq m/522 sq ft
– South East facing aspect – to the front.
– C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 111208781
– Electric storage heaters.
– Double glazed windows.
– 2 good sized bedrooms.
– Built in wardrobes in bedrooms.
– Bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower.
– Mix of laminate and tile flooring.
– Private manicured garden to rear.
– Gated access from rear garden to well-maintained communal green area.
– Communal refuse area with key access only.
– Ample communal parking outside front door.
– Management Company: M&C Property.
– Low management fees, currently at c. 615euro per annum. Includes service fee, block insurance, maintenance of common areas and refuse.
– Walking distance of all amenities in Doughiska.
– Serviced by the 409/403 Bus Eireann city buses running regularly throughout the day.
Kitchen/Living Room: 4.09m x 5.19m
Hallway: 1m x 3.16m
Bedroom 1: 2.15m x 3.45m
Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.84m
Bathroom: 1.72m x 1.9m
Hot Press: 1m x 1.06m
Total: 48.5 sq m/ 522 sq ft
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.