RE/MAX proudly present to market an exceptional 3 bedroom semi-detached property on corner site located in Ballybrit Court, Ballybrit, Galway. Viewers should also be aware that this property boasts a converted attic complete with bathroom.
Built in the 1990s, No 45 is in superb condition, having been excellently maintained and modernised by the current owners.
Extending to 118.3 sq m., living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility and downstairs bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom. The attic has conveniently been converted complete with separate landing area and bathroom.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows also feature in the property. Features include architrave coving, newly fitted carpet on the stairs, large sized bedrooms, 1x en-suite and converted attic. See full list of features below.
To the rear is a landscaped garden complete with gated side access, garden shed, flowerbed and patio area – ideal for summer dining and outdoor entertainment. To the front is ample private parking for 2 cars with additional off street parking also available.
No. 45 would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
Ballybrit Court is a quiet, family friendly estate with a mixture of owner occupiers and rental properties. To the side of the property is a well maintained large green area. An array of amenities are in close proximity, including shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, creches, GMIT, Galway Clinic, Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit Business Park, Briarhill Shopping Centre and numerous other industrial estates. The estate is serviced by 403 Bus Eireann bus which runs every 30 minutes throughout the day. It is 2 minutes from the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway and 10 minutes to Galway City Centre.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in the 1990s
– 3/4 bedroom semi-detached property on corner site.
– Quiet and well maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere.
– Extends to 118.3 sq. m. / 1,273 sq. ft.
– Bright and spacious property with well-proportioned living accommodation.
– In excellent, walk in condition having been excellently maintained by the current owners.
– Modernised to a high standard.
– Newly fitted carpet on stairs.
– Mix of timber, tile and carpet floors.
– Neutral colour scheme.
– Architrave coving.
– Modern kitchen units with integrated units.
– Sliding doors from dining area to rear garden.
– Good sized utility room.
– Bathroom complete with shower located under the stairs on ground floor.
– BER pending.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel feature fireplace in living room.
– Double glazed windows and timber doors.
– 3 large sized bedrooms on first floor.
– Attic is converted and complete with bathroom and landing area.
– Landscaped rear garden with flower bed, gated side access, and paved area.
– Ample private parking to the front with additional off street parking also available.
– Close proximity to all amenities.
– Walking distance to industrial parks – a host to major companies including Boston Scientific, Hewlett Packard & Medtronic among others.
– Walking distance to Briarhill Shopping Centre and bus stops to city centre.
– 403 Bus Eireann bus runs every 30 minutes.
– Easy access to M6 and M18 Motorways.
Entrance Hall: 4.80m x 1.83m
Living Room: 4.51m x 3.62m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.78m x 5.59m
Utility: 2.67m x 1.67m
Downstairs bathroom: 2.72m x 0.83m
Landing: 4.06m x 2.07m
Bedroom 1: 4.08m
Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.38m
Bedroom 3: 2.47m x 2.52m
Converted Attic Space:
Landing: 1.72m x 2.03m
Bedroom 4: 3.57m x 3.43m
En-suite: 1.73m x 1.19m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.