RE/MAX present to market a 3 bed terraced cottage ideally located just off Main Street in Clarinbridge, Galway. This thatched cottage has been beautifully upgraded for modern day living. The property is ideally located being in close proximity to Galway City, commuting routes and tourist attractions such as The Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Connemara. This would make an ideal holiday home, short/long term letting or an owner occupier residence in the centre of Clarinbridge.
Built in the early 1800s, this property has been owned by the same family for c. 100 years and is an integral part of Clarinbridge’s history.
The internal area extends to 764 sq. ft. / 71 sq. m. and is presented in excellent, walk in condition. Living accommodation is comprised of living/dining room, kitchen, utility, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The cottage also features a quirky mezzanine bedroom overlooking the central living area.
Heating is provided by a centrepiece solid fuel stove and electric storage heaters. The property also benefits from double glazed windows throughout. Features among others include 2 electric showers, timbers floors and ceilings, up lighting and a recent extension comprising of a kitchen, utility and bathroom (see below for a full list of features).
Externally is a wonderful private patio area with block built shed and manicured flower beds. On street parking is also available to the front.
This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a property in an excellently accessible location or as an investment property ideal for both long term and short term lettings.
The property is located just off the main street of Clarinbridge Village, 7 minutes from Oranmore, 13 minutes from Galway City, 16 minutes from Kinvara, 16 minutes from Gort and 33 minutes from Ennis. It is within walking distance to an array of amenities including bus stops which run hourly throughout the day, shops, restaurants, pubs, garden centre, dentist, post office, cafes, swimming pool, schools, hair salon, beauticians, Montessori and pharmacy.
Living/Dining Room: 5.04m x 4.92m
Kitchen: 2.57m x 3.08m
Utility: 2.53m x 1.56m
Bedroom 1: 2.41m x 3.80m
Bedroom 2: 3.74m x 2.57m
Bedroom 3 (mezzanine): 3.17m x 3.30m
Bathroom: 2.57m x 1.17m
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in the early 1800s.
– Owned by the same family for c. 100 years.
– Not a listed building.
– Extended and modernised in 1997 – new layout, additional mezzanine bedroom, kitchen, utility & bathroom.
– Traditional stone terraced cottage with thatched roof.
– Upgraded for modern day living.
– Established, sought after area in Clarinbridge Village.
– Presented in excellent, move in condition.
– South facing aspect to the front front of cottage.
– Extends to 764 sq. ft. / 71 sq. m.
– Mains water.
– Septic tank on site.
– 3 bedrooms.
– 1 mezzanine bedroom overlooking the living room.
– 2 x electric showers.
– Electric storage heaters.
– Centre piece solid fuel stove with stunning stone surround.
– Double glazed windows.
– BER F Certificate on BER No: 110292703
– Electric immersions for heating water.
– Mix of timber, pinewood, maple and tiled flooring.
– Timber, high ceilings in main living area.
– Private rear garden: low maintenance, paved area and block built shed.
– Fibre broadband available in area.
– Ideal for AirBnB or long term letting.
– On street parking available to the front.
– Located just off the main street of Clarinbridge.
– Walking distance to bus stop – No. 51 Bus Eireann bus which runs hourly to both Oranmore/Galway and Limerick/Cork.
– Walking distance to all amenities in Clarinbridge including shops, restaurants, pubs, garden centre, dentist, post office, cafes, swimming pool, schools, hair salon, beauticians, Montessori and pharmacy
Coming from Galway/Oranmore on the N18, take the right hand turn down Sea Road in Clarinbridge Village. The property is the 6th house on the right.
From Ennis/Limerick on the N18, take the left hand turn down Sea Road in Clarinbridge Village. The property is the 6th house on the right.
Kiltiernan/Access to M18 Limerick-Tuam motorway – 8 minutes
Oranmore – 7 minutes
Galway City – 13 minutes
Salthill: 30 minutes
Athenry – 17 minutes
Kinvara – 16 minutes
Gort – 16 minutes
Ennis – 33 minutes
Cliffs of Moher: 60 mins
The Burren: 40 mins
Connemara: 35 mins
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.