RE/MAX proudly present to market an exceptional 4 bedroom semi-detached house in Tara Grove, Wellpark, Galway.
No. 72 is presented in excellent, walk in condition with modern décor running throughout the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Extending to 105 sq. m. (1,130 sq. ft.), living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room and spacious kitchen/dining area complete with extension to the rear currently used as office space. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 good sized bedrooms, main bathroom and attic.
The property holds a C3 BER Certificate with oil fired central heating and solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Features include additional attic and wall insulation, double glazed windows, architrave coving, modern décor, neutral colour scheme, marble feature fireplace and good sized bedrooms. See full list of features below.
To the rear of the property is a large paved garden complete with block built garden shed and gated side access. To the front is private parking for 1-2 cars. Additional off street parking is also available.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike to acquire an exceptional home.
Tara Grove is a quiet estate with a wonderful family friendly atmosphere. Wellpark is situated to the back of the G Hotel and Galway Retail Park, bringing shopping and recreation to your doorstep. Tara Grove is located near GMIT, Bons Secure Hospital, Merlin Park Hospital and Mervue Business Park. It is serviced by the 403 Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day. It is within easy walking distance to the city centre and in close proximity to the M6 and M18 motorways.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom semi-detached property.
– Contents negotiable with sale.
– Excellent residential development maintained by Galway City Council.
– Extends to c. 105 sq. m (1,130 sq. ft.)
– Excellent, walk in condition with well-proportioned living accommodation.
– Bright and spacious property with modern décor.
– Neutral colour scheme.
– Attractive mix of laminate, tile and carpet flooring.
– C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 106139397
– Oil fired central heating.
– Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room.
– Additional attic and wall insulation and double glazed windows.
– Extension to the rear of the kitchen/dining room – currently used as office space.
– Good sized bedrooms.
– Master bedroom boasts door to main bathroom.
– Large paved garden with block built shed.
– East/West facing aspect.
– Gated side access.
– Private parking for 1-2 cars.
– Additional off street parking also available.
– Family friendly and well maintained estate.
– Located behind the G Hotel and Galway Retail Park.
– Close to an array of amenities including schools, shops, cinema, restaurants, pubs, GMIT, Bon Secours Hospital, Merlin Park Hospital and Mervue Business Park.
– Serviced by the 403 Bus Eireann bus which runs frequently throughout the day.
– Close to M6 and M18 Motorways.
– Walking distance to Galway City Centre.
Entrance Hall: 4.89m x 1.77m
Living Room: 4.69m x 3.72m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.68m x 5.63m
Extension/Office: 3.84m x 2.05m
Landing: 3.15m x 3.31m
Bedroom 1: 2.48m x 2.28m
Bedroom 2: 2.49m x 3.24m
Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 3.06m
Bedroom 4: 2.93m x 2.46m
Bathroom: 2.90m x 2.15m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.