*** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 23RD JUNE 12 – 12.30pm ***
RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a magnificent 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 91 Sandyvale Lawn, Headford Road, Galway.
Sandyvale Lawn is a well-established, family friendly residential estate located off the Headford Road. No. 91 is a bright and energetic property extending to c.1,277 sq. ft. and presented in excellent, walk in condition.
This superb property has been upgraded and extended by the current owners to a high quality finish and tastefully decorated throughout. The property boasts a converted attic space and extension adjacent to the kitchen/dining room. Living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an porch, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and extension/living room. Proceeding to the first floor are 3 good sized bedrooms, main bathroom and converted attic space.
The property is certified with a D1 BER Rating and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Externally is a South Westerly facing garden to the rear with lawn and gated side access. The property has excellent curb appeal and offers private parking to the front and additional off street parking is also available.
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families and investors to acquire an excellent 3 bedroom home with attic conversion and great rental potential due to its central location. Viewing is advised and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Sandyvale Lawn is an established estate with plenty of green areas and a great family friendly atmosphere. It is within walking distance of Galway City Centre, NUIG, Tirellan Heights Primary School, St. Francis National School, Murphy’s Centra, Menlo Park Hotel, Ballinfoile Park, Terryland Shopping Centre and Galway Retail Park. It is only a short drive to GMIT and UCHG. Sandyvale Lawn is serviced every few minutes by the 407 city bus.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Magnificent 3 bedroom semi-detached property.
– Established estate with great family friendly atmosphere.
– Upgraded and extended by the current owners.
– Presented in excellent, walk in condition.
– Extends to 1,277.57 sq. ft. / 118.69 sq. m.
– Bright and energetic property tastefully decorated to a high standard throughout.
– Converted attic space and extension adjacent to the kitchen/dining area.
– Optional 4th and 5th bedrooms in attic and extension/living room.
– D1 BER Certificate.
– Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– 3 large sized bedrooms.
– 1 main bathroom with shower.
– Mix of tile and carpet flooring.
– South West facing rear garden.
– Manageable sized lawns to front and back.
– Gated side access.
– Tarmac driveway with private parking for 1-2 cars.
– Additional off street parking also available.
– Sandyvale Lawns offers plenty of green areas and a great family friendly atmosphere.
– Walking distance to NUIG, Terryland Shopping Centre, Tirellan Heights Primary School, St Francis Primary School, Murphy’s Centra, Ballinfoile Park and Menlo Park Hotel.
– Short drive to GMIT, Bon Secours Hospital, Galway Clinic, Ballybrit Business Park and UCHG.
– Serviced by the 407 Bus Eireann city bus.
Porch: 1m x 1.16m
Sitting Room: 4.15m x 3.96m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.48m X 4.05m
Extension/Living Room: 3.54m x 3.72m
Bedroom 1: 3.3m x 3.97m
Bedroom 2: 3.47m x 2.67m
Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2m
Bathroom: 2.23m x 1.29m
Converted Attic: 12.43m x 4.09m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.