RE/MAX proudly present to market a magnificent 8 bedroom detached property located at Ard Mhara Lodge, Maree Road, Oranmore, Co. Galway. Sitting on a mature site with private driveway on the Maree Road in the heart of Oranmore, this distinctive property is tastefully designed to a superb finish both internally and externally.
The property was constructed in 1993 and extended in 2000 to incorporate a substantial living area to the rear. Extending to approx. 4,300 sq. ft., the property could be a luxury family home or alternatively has immense potential for use as a fabulous boutique style guesthouse/B&B.
The beautifully laid out living accommodation is spread over two floors and has been designed with incredible attention to detail. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, lounge, kitchen, dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding up the feature gallery staircase to the first floor are 5 spacious bedrooms all with en-suites, main bathroom, hot press and 3 rooms which could be used for a multitude of uses including additional bedrooms, study, games rooms or office.
The property is certified with an impressive B3 BER certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating. There are 2 solid fuel stoves in the living room and lounge and the kitchen features an oil fired Aga range.
Surrounding the property is a beautifully landscaped site with manicured lawns, mature trees and shrubbery. The wraparound cobble lock private driveway provides ample parking space for numerous cars. A detached garage sits to the rear of the property.
The property is in immaculate condition and would suit anyone looking to escape to an area of pure beauty. This bright and imposing property features such unique features that only an inspection would provide the full appreciation of the warm and welcoming atmosphere created within this first class home.
Ard Mahara Lodge is within walking distance of Oranmore and it is one of Galway’s most desirable areas set along the famous Wild Atlantic Way. Amenities include schools, shops, pubs, restaurants, filling station and community centre. Oranmore has plenty to offer including Garda Station, bus stops, train station, Tesco, Joyces, Aldi, Lidl, various retail shops, the Maldron hotel, IMC cinema, pubs, restaurants, banks, credit union, hairdressers, barbers, shops, schools and business parks. Set within a picturesque rural setting boasting spectacular views of Galway Bay, The Burren and the shores of Galway Bay. In close proximity to the property is an equestrian centre, outdoor arena, cross country course and beach riding. Galway Bay Golf Resort and Galway Bay Sailing Club.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 8 bedroom detached property.
– Sits on mature 0.42 acre site with private cobble lock wrap around driveway.
– Located on the Maree Road in the heart of Oranmore.
– Extends to approx. 4,300 sq. ft.
– Built in 1993.
– Extended in 2003 to incorporate a substantial living area to the rear.
– Presented in superb condition.
– Decorated to the highest of standards using first class fixtures and fittings.
– B3 BER on BER No: 105297865
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– 2x solid fuel stoves in lounge and living room.
– Oil Fired feature Aga range in kitchen.
– Stone and brick facades on ground floor.
– 1x main bathroom, 1x W.C and 5x en-suite bathrooms.
– 5 spacious bedrooms all with en-suites.
– All bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes, TV and DVD systems.
– Large master bedroom features walk in wardrobe and feature timber ceilings.
– Substantial master bedroom en-suite featuring shower and separate Jacuzzi bath.
– Feature gallery staircase.
– Uniquely designed kitchen units.
– Granite and timber worktops.
– Large selection of presses, shelves and countertop space.
– Timber beams and pine ceilings in kitchen.
– Recessed sitting area in living room.
– Stain glass window and double doors in entrance hall/living room.
– Main bathroom features cast iron bath and antique style bathroom fittings.
– Mix of polished tile floors, pitch plank floorboards and feature hardwood floors.
– Large hotpress.
– Intercom system throughout property.
– Magnificent landscaped site.
– Garden features manicured lawns, mature trees and shrubbery,
– Detached garage to rear.
– Cobble lock driveway and ample parking space for numerous cars.
– Gated access to private driveway.
– Walking distance to Oranmore Village.
– Array of amenities in close proximity including schools, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, banks, train station, bus stops, IMC cinema, Maldron Hotel and business parks.
– Access to M6 and M18 Motorways is 5 minutes away.
Kitchen: 26”6’ x 14”
Dining Room: 14”6’ x 11”
Living Room: 15”3’ x 15”
Lounge: 17” x 25”
Utility: 10”9’ x 13”9’
Main Bathroom: 10” x 9”
Bedroom 1: 15” x 13”6’
Bedroom 1 en-suite
Bedroom 2: 15”3’ x 20”
Bedroom 2 en-suite
Bedroom 3: 12” x 12”
Bedroom 3 en-suite
Bedroom 4: 20” x 10”
Bedroom 4 en-suite
Bedroom 5 (master bedroom): 17”6” x 30”
Bedroom 5 en-suite
Room 1/Bedroom 6: 12” x 9”
Room 2/Bedroom 7: 12” x 9”
Room 3/Bedroom 8: 10” x 9”
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.