RE/MAX present to market a superb 4/5 bed detached dormer bungalow located in Ballintober, Loughrea, Co. Galway.
This deceptively large property extends to 2,163 sq. ft. and is presented in excellent, walk in condition. Built in 2005, living accommodation on the ground floor consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C, 3 bedrooms – 1 with en-suite and a main bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe and a large open plan space ideal for use as a games room/office/optional 5th bedroom.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Rating, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel stone feature fireplace in the living room. Externally, the property sits on a large but manageable 0.54 acre site with stunning manicured lawns, flowers, shrubs, patio area, block built garage and wrap around tarmac driveway. The rear garden has a South Westerly facing aspect, the most sought after aspect for a rear garden.
This spacious property would suit a multitude of buyers and must be viewed to experience its true space and character.
An extensive list of the properties features can be found below.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2005
– 0.54 acre site.
– Masonry build.
– Stone façade to the front.
– Detached dormer bungalow.
– Deceptively large property extending to 2,163 sq. ft.
– 4 large sized bedrooms, 2 with en-suites and 1 with walk in wardrobe.
– Large open plan space on first floor – ideal for games room/office/5th bedroom.
– Retention granted for attic conversion.
– 1 Main Bathroom, 2 en-suites and 1 W.C.
– 1 electric shower, 2 main showers & separate bath.
– C1 BER Certificate on BER No: 101446615
– Oil Fired Central Heating and impressive solid fuel stone feature fireplace in the living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Puraflo Effluent Sewerage Treatment Unit on site.
– Large Velux windows on first floor. 4 velux windows in total on first floor.
– Storage under stairs.
– Flooring – hard wood (maple, aak), soft wood (pine) and tiles.
– Water softener filtration system in place.
– Water pump for high pressure water.
– Separate utility with fitted units and sink.
– Beautifully landscaped site with manicured lawns, flowers and shrubs.
– Aspect: South West facing rear garden.
– Private patio area.
– French doors from dining area to rear patio.
– Wrap around tarmac driveway providing ample parking space.
– Large block built garage with roller doors, separate side door access and wired for electricity.
– Outdoor tap.
Kilreekil: 3 minutes
Loughrea – 15 minutes
Ballinasloe – 15 minutes
Galway City – 25 minutes
Athlone – 30 minutes.
Entance Hall: 1.2m x 8.8m
Living Room: 5.3m x 4.3m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.5m x 6.5m
Utility: 4.4m x 2.3m
W.C: 2.7m x 0.8m
Bedroom 1: 3m x 4.75m
Bedroom 2: 3m x 4.75m
Bedroom 3: 4.8m x 3.3m
Bedroom 3 en-suite: 3.5m x 1m
Main Bathroom: 3.5m x 2m
Open Plan Games Room/5th Bedroom: 4.27m x 6.65m
Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 4.48m
Walk in Wardrobe: 0.96m x 1.95m
En-suite: 1.81m x 1.85m
Hot Press: 0.96m x 2.53m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.