RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 3 bedroom detached dormer bungalow located in Seefin, Craughwell, Co. Galway. Sitting on a 0.54 acre site, the property boasts magnificent views of the Slieve Aughty Mountains and is just 5km from Craughwell Village.
The spacious dormer bungalow extends to 2004 sq. ft. / 186.3 sq. m. and is presented in excellent condition. Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C, main bathroom, 1 bedroom and additional dining room – also having the option to be converted to a 4th bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms – master of which is en-suite and attic. The garage can be accessed from the ground floor both inside the property and outside using an automatic door. The attic can be accessed from 3 points in the house – Stira stairs fitted in the garage, the landing and the master bedroom.
The property has an impressive C2 BER Certificate with Oil Fired Central Heating, double glazed windows and additional attic and wall insulation. There is a solid fuel insert stove with feature fireplace in the living room. Features include artex coving, skylights, water softener in the garage and built in wardrobes (see below for full list of features).
Externally the property is surrounded by a well maintained garden with manicured lawns, flowerbeds and shrubs. There is ample parking for 3-4 cars on the tarmac driveway.
This would be a perfect opportunity for first time buyers, commuters to Galway City or somebody looking for a quiet country location. Viewing is highly recommended.
Craughwell offers plenty of amenities including pubs, shops, restaurants, filling stations, national schools, community hall, various retail stores and is serviced by Bus Eireann and City Link buses. With access to the M6 Motorway, it is 35 minutes to Galway City Centre.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2002 by Paul Connolly Honeyglen Construction.
– Superb 3 bedroom detached dormer bungalow.
– Sitting on 0.54 acre site.
– Views over the Slieve Aughty Mountains.
– Located on quiet, country road.
– Property is in excellent, modern condition.
– Extends to 2004 sq. ft. / 186.3 sq. m.
– 3 large sized bedrooms with option of converting formal dining room to 4th bedroom.
– All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
– C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 102431087
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel insert stove with feature fireplace in living room.
– Double glazed windows and additional attic and wall insulation.
– Wired for alarm.
– Electric and mains showers.
– Downstairs W.C
– Large utility room.
– Artex coving with ceiling roses.
– Sky cables in 3 rooms – master bedroom, downstairs bedroom and living room.
– Water softener system in the garage.
– Automatic door in the garage.
– Garage can be accessed from both automatic door from the outside and from inside the main house.
– Access to attic from 3 points – Stira stairs in the garage, the landing and the master bedroom.
– Mix of tile and carpet flooring.
– Large well maintained garden.
– Manicured lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds.
– Steeltech shed to rear.
– Tarmac driveway with ample parking for 3-4 cars.
– 35 minutes from Eyre Square, Galway City.
– Close to all amenities including schools, filling stations, community hall, retail stores, pubs and shops.
– Close to Bus Eireann and City Link bus stops.
– Close to access to the M6 Motorway.
Entrance Hall: 6.19m x 1.85m
Living Room: 6.21m x 3.67m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.33m x 5.63m
Dining Room/Optional 4th Bedroom: 3.33m x 3.01m
Utility: 1.76m x 2.91m
W.C: 1.76m x 0.87m
Main Bathroom: 1.77m x 3.09m
Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 3.00m
Garage: 6.00m x 3.93m
Landing: 1.11m x 1.57m
Master Bedroom: 6.71m x 4.55m
Master bedroom en-suite: 1.75m x 2.16m
Bedroom 3: 6.71m x 3.01m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.