RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a superb 5 bedroom detached dormer bungalow located in Burroge, Kilnadeema, Loughrea, Co. Galway. Sitting on a generous 0.5 acre site, the property is ideally located just 4km from Loughrea Town on a quiet, country road enjoying spectacular views of the countryside.
Extending to 2,300 sq. ft. the property is finished to a very high standard and presented in excellent, walk in condition. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor layout is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living room with sunroom/dining room, utility, wetroom/W.C, and 2 bedrooms. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing area, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and hot press.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove with feature fireplace surround in the kitchen/living room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
Externally is a beautifully landscaped garden complete with trees, shrubs and private decked area to the rear. The deck can be accessed through double doors from the sunroom/dining room. A large stone faced garage is located to the rear of the property conveniently plumbed and fitted with toilet and sink.
This would be a perfect opportunity for first time buyers, trader uppers or anyone looking for a home in a beautiful rural area in close proximity to all amenities. Viewing is recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Kilnadeema is a quiet and peaceful rural area situated close to Kilnadeema Church and Kilnadeema National School. It is a 4km from Loughrea Town and 25 minutes to Galway City with access to the M6 Motorway. Amenities include public transport, schools, creches, various restaurants, pubs and shops, playground, tennis courts, GAA pitch, gym, Loughrea Lake, 4* Lough Rea Hotel, Super Valu and Aldi supermarkets.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 5 bedroom detached dormer bungalow.
– Quiet, rural area just 4km from Loughrea Town.
– Bright property – flooded with natural light.
– Plot size: c. 0.5 acres.
– Deceptively spacious extending to 2,300 sq. ft. / 213.67 sq. m.
– Finished to a high standard both internally and externally.
– Presented in excellent, walk in condition and well maintained by the current owners.
– C1 BER Certificate.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Double glazed PVC windows.
– Solid fuel stove with stone feature surround in kitchen/living room.
– Storage underneath stairs.
– Open plan kitchen/living room with adjoining sunroom/dining room.
– Mix of solid timer and tiled flooring.
– Wooden fitted units, island with marble countertops and Belfast style sink in kitchen.
– Timber ceilings and impressive light features in the sunroom/dining room.
– Double doors from sunroom/dining room to decking area to the rear.
– Utility room fitted with wooden fitted units.
– Power shower in downstairs wetroom/W.C
– Phonewatch security system fitted.
– Solid timber internal doors with brass handles and hinges.
– 5 large sized bedrooms.
– 1 downstairs bedroom features en-suite with electric shower.
– Master bedroom features en-suite with power shower and walk in wardrobe.
– Main bathroom features Jacuzzi bath with wall mounted electric shower.
– Large but manageable sized site with beautifully landscaped garden.
– Beautifully landscaped lawns, shrubs and trees.
– Decking area to the rear boasting incredible views of the country.
– Stone wall surround offering plenty of privacy.
– Solid iron gates to the front.
– Gravel driveway providing ample parking space for numerous cars.
– Large stone faced garage to rear conveniently plumbed and fitted with toilet and sink.
– 4km from Loughrea Town.
– 1.6km from Kilnadeema National School.
– Spectacular views of the countryside.
– Close to all amenities including schools, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, hotels and various retail units.
– Access to public transport in Loughrea.
– Access to M6 Motorway in Loughrea.
– 25 minutes from Ballinasloe.
– 25 minutes to Galway City.
Entrance Hall: 7.8m x 2.8m
Open Plan Kitchen: 4.4m x 4.2m
Open Plan Living Room: 4.6m x 4.2m
Sunroom/Dining Room: 4m x 4.6m
Utility: 2.9m x 2.7m
Wetroom/W.C: 2.9m x 1.2m
Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.5m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 2.4m x 2m
Bedroom 2/playroom: 4m x 3.2m
Landing: 4.3m x 2.8m
Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 4.2m
Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 4.2m
Bedroom 5 (master bedroom): 4.4m x 4.3m
Bedroom 5 en-suite: 2.2m x 2m
Bedroom 5 walk in wardrobe: 2m x 1.8m
Main Bathroom: 1.6m x 3.2m
Garage: 10m x 6m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.