RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom detached bungalow located in Cloon, Claregalway, Co. Galway. Built in 2000, the property sits on a 0.5 acre site and situated in a very quiet country area yet in close proximity to Galway City.
The property extends to 1,850 sq. ft. and is presented in excellent condition. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, 2 living rooms, kitchen/dining area, utility, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and attic with Stira folding stairs.
The property holds a D1 BER Certificate and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with 2 solid fuel feature fireplaces – 1 in each living room. The attic is well insulated and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Surrounding the property is a large landscaped garden with pond, lawns, shrubs, trees and block built garden shed to the rear. There is a large driveway providing ample parking space for numerous cars.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living. Viewing is highly recommended.
All amenities are available nearby at Claregalway including shops, supermarket, hotels, pubs, church, schools, crèche etc. It is 5 minutes to Claregalway Village and 15 minutes from Galway City. The location is also within a short drive of the M6 and M18 Motorways.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Entrance Hall: 9.95m x 2.53m + 1.14m x 3.14m
Living Room 1: 5.34m x 4.42m
Living Room 2: 4.27m x 4.43m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.90m x 7.86m
Utility: 3.92m x 4.82m
Bedroom 1: 3.53m x 4.14m
Bedroom 2: 3.37m x 3.97m
Bedroom 2 en-suite: 1.75m x 2.31m
Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 4.34m
Bedroom 3 en-suite: 1.79m x 2.55m
Bedroom 4: 3.47m x 3.62m
Main Bathroom: 3.26m x 2.08m
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom detached bungalow.
– Located in quiet country area.
– Built in 2000.
– Set on 0.5 acre site.
– Extends to 1,850 sq. ft.
– 4 large sized bedrooms.
– 2 bedrooms feature en-suites.
– Presented in excellent condition.
– D1 BER Certificate on BER No: 110927126
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– 2 solid fuel feature fireplaces – 1 in each living room.
– Attic is well insulated and double glazed windows feature throughout.
– Large utility room.
– Stira folding stairs to attic.
– Architrave coving.
– Main bathroom features corner bath and separate shower.
– Sliding doors from dining area to rear of property.
– Large landscaped garden.
– Pond, landscaped lawns, trees and shrubs feature in the garden.
– Large block built shed to the rear.
– Large tarmac driveway providing ample parking space for numerous cars.
– 5 minutes from Claregalway Village.
– 15 minutes from Galway City.
– Short distance from access to M6 & M18 Motorways.
– Close to all amenities including shops, supermarket, hotels, pubs, church, schools and creches.
– Ideal opportunity for anyone looking for a fantastic home in a quiet, rural area yet in close proximity to Galway City, major commuting routes and surrounding villages.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.