RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a charming 5 bed detached dormer bungalow located in the scenic area of Furnish, Lettermullen, Co. Galway. Sitting on a 3.39 acre site, the property boasts uninterrupted views of the sea.
The property is presented in excellent condition extending to 1,507 sq. ft. Ground floor living accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and office/3rd bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing and 3 bedrooms. The property is certified with an E2 Certificate and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room.
Externally is a large garden with shrubs, flowers, seating area with table, covered Jacuzzi and garden sheds. The driveway is unfinished but provides ample parking space for numerous cars.
With some vision and a little expenditure this could be a spectacular, modern seaside residence or holiday home. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spectacular sea views. This would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or anyone looking for a seaside home in an incredibly scenic area.
Furnish, Lettermullen, Connemara, Co Galway is a seaside village on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. It is the most westerly of the Connemara Isles, accessible by road. This part of Connemara is often referred to as ‘authentic Ireland’ and is famed for the rugged coastline and landscape, crystal clear blue waters and the sheer wildness. Major attractions include the Aran islands , Kylemore Abbey and the Connamara National Park. Ideal location to explore Galway City, Roundstone, Clifden and the Aran Islands. The house is close to many beaches and piers. Ideal for kayaking or canoeing and exploring the local deserted islands. Coastal Walks, Lettermullen Heritage Centre, The Connemara Isle Golf Club, Ferry to the Aran Islands and Spiddal Craft Village.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built c. 100 years ago – now modernised.
– 5 bedroom detached dormer bungalow.
– Spectacular seaside location boasting incredible views.
– Located on a country road leading to a beach.
– Plot size: 3.39 acres
– Property extends to 1,507 sq. ft. / 140 sq. m.
– Presented in good condition.
– E2 BER.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Large conservatory overlooking the sea.
– Large garden with sheds, covered Jacuzzi, seating area with table, flowers and shrubs.
– Driveway to the front is unfinished but provides ample parking space for numerous cars.
– Mix of timber and tiled floors.
– Timber doors.
– Bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower.
– Close to all amenities including shops, pubs and schools.
– Most westerly of the Connemara Isles accessible by road.
– Major attractions in the area include Kylemore Abbey, Connemara National Park, Lettermullen Heritage Centre, Connemara Golf Club and Spiddal Craft Village.
– Ideal for first time buyers, as a holiday retreat or somebody looking for a seaside residence in a rural area.
– Ideal location to explore Galway City, Connemara Roundstone, Clifden and Spiddal to name a few.
Porch: 1.48m x 2.14m
Living Room: 4.18m x 4.75m
Kitchen: 3.63m x 3.02m
Conservatory: 4m x 5.43m
Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.53m
Bedroom 2/Office: 2.81m x 2.98m
Bedroom 3: 3.03m x 3.20m
Bathroom: 1.96m x 2.34m
Landing: 1.41m x 5.09m & 4.2m x 1.56m
Bedroom 4: 4m x 3.29m
Bedroom 5: 2.77m x 2.61m
Bedroom 6: 2.99m x 4.31m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.