RE/MAX proudly present to market a 3/4 detached dormer bungalow located in Gliondar, Masonbrook, Loughrea, Co. Galway. The property sits on a beautifully landscaped 0.5 acre site and is just 5 minutes from Loughrea Town.
Extending to c.1,825 sq. ft./169.55 sq. m. the property is presented in excellent condition. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, sunroom/4th bedroom, main bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing area, bedroom with en-suite and attic. Attic extends to c. 1,000 sq. ft. of storage space – ideal for conversion with the correct planning permission.
The property holds a C1 BER Certificate and is heated by Gas Fired Central Heating with a solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining area and a gas fired cast iron feature fireplace in the living room.
Externally is a large beautifully landscaped garden with lawns, shrubs, trees, patio area and steeltech garden shed. There is a large driveway with ample parking for numerous cars. The property also has the convenience of an open parking bay. A full list of the properties internal and external features can be found below.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers, families or anyone looking for a home in a rural area but in close proximity to amenities. Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Masonbrook is a quiet, rural area just 5 minutes from Loughrea Town. All amenities are in close proximity including schools, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, hotels, playground, tennis courts, creches, various retail units and public transport. Access to the M6 Motorway is also in Loughrea.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 3/4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow.
– Built in 2002 by Kieran Morgan Carpentry and Building.
– Quiet, rural area just 5 minutes from Loughrea Town.
– 0.5 acre site beautifully landscaped.
– Extends to 1,825 sq. ft. / 169.55 sq. m.
– Presented in excellent condition.
– 3 large sized bedrooms.
– Sunroom could also be converted to 4th bedroom.
– Bright and spacious property.
– C1 BER Certificate on BER No: 105256382
– Gas Fired Central Heating
– Solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining area
– Gas fired cast iron feature fireplace in the living room.
– PVC double glazed windows with brown timber effect.
– New boiler installed in 2013 and serviced in 2017.
– Additional attic insulation.
– Modern kitchen with integrated units including – cooker, microwave, fridge freezer dishwasher and gas hob (all included with sale)
– Mix of timber and tile flooring.
– Double doors from both kitchen/dining room and sunroom to rear garden and patio area.
– Vaulted ceilings in living room and dining room.
– 2 skylights in kitchen/dining area.
– Radiator covers on all radiators.
– Built in wardrobes in bedrooms.
– Main bathroom features power shower.
– En-suite bathroom features electric shower.
– Insulated attic with c. 1,000 sq. ft. of storage space – ideal for conversion with the correct planning permission,
– Large landscaped garden.
– Garden features shrubs, trees, flowers, wooden gates and stone built wall to the front.
– Large patio area to the rear.
– Steeltech shed.
– Sensor lights fitted in front and rear of property.
– Large tarmac driveway with ample parking space.
– Open parking bay with roof to side of property.
– 5 minutes from Loughrea Town.
– Spectacular views of the Slieve Aughty Mountains.
– Close to all amenities including schools, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, hotels and various retail units.
– Access to public transport in Loughrea.
– Access to M6 Motorway in Loughrea.
– 25 minutes from Ballinasloe.
– 30 minutes to Galway City.
Entrance Hall: 2m x 1.7m
Living Room: 4m x 5.7m
Dining Room: 7.4m x 4m
Kitchen: 3.9m x 3.3m
Utility: 2.3m x 2.5m
Sunroom/4th bedroom: 4m x 3.3m
Main Bathroom: 2.9m x 1.75m
Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 4.4m
Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 2.9m
Bedroom 3: 4m x 4.3m
Bedroom 3 en-suite: 1.3m x 2.8m
Clothes Room: 1.6m x 1.7m
Hot press: 1.6m x 1.3m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.