RE/MAX proudly present to market a magnificent fully automated family home. This home was fitted as a demonstration home to showcase the latest in home technology, to be future ready! This detached dormer bungalow is located in Kilcahill, Claregalway, Co. Galway and sits on a generous 0.52 acre site. The property is a short distance from the villages of Claregalway and Corrandulla and just 20 minutes from Galway City.
Offering Advanced Home Automation, this includes full smart lighting, zoned heating control, CCTV and is wired for high definition 4k TV. Music and radio are available in all rooms through a discreet 8” in-ceiling speakers. The living room boasts its very own projector for a real cinema experience including full surround sound. All features of the home are controlled through 7” in-wall colour touchscreens or through an app on a smartphone, giving the convenience of checking the status of the home while away. Lighting, heating and air conditioning can be switched on and off while away from the property, giving the option of a warm welcome when arriving home. This automated home has a central computer processor that has been programmed to take care of everything so that you don’t have to.
The property extends to 2,465 sq, ft. / 229 sq. m. and is in excellent condition with some finishing touches needed in some rooms. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility, sunroom, W.C and 2 bedrooms – 1 of which is ensuite. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms – master of which is ensuite, main bathroom and attic.
The property boasts an impressive B3 BER Certificate with Oil Fired Central Heating, heat recovery system, hollow core flooring, central hoover system and internally glazed windows – also additional security.
Other features in the property include home cinema screen in the living room, pressurised water system generating instant hot water, Jacuzzi, sauna, marble flooring, alarm, breakfast bar, bespoke handmade kitchen with inset hobs and solid oak doors. See below for full list of features.
Externally is a large garden and driveway with ample parking for 4-5 cars. The property also has the convenience of having two entrances, one to the front and one to the back which also offers direct access to the block built shed to the rear.
This is an outstanding family home in a superb location between Claregalway and Corrandulla. These wonderful communities offer a host of amenities such as schools, shops, restaurants and wonderful beaches. The property also has easy access to Galway City just 20 minutes away.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2007/2008 with one owner from new.
– Masonry build.
– Dormer bungalow set on 0.52 acre site.
– Extends to 2,465 sq. ft. / 229 sq. m.
– Located in Kilcahill – short distance from Claregalway and Corrandulla Villages and Galway City.
– Smart automated system installed.
– Bright property flooded with natural light through numerous windows.
– Excellent condition with just a few rooms needing some finishing touches.
– B3 BER Certificate on BER No: 110519378
– Oil Fired Central Heating and heat recovery system.
– Underfloor heating with separate zones for each room.
– Oil tank sensor.
– Central hoover system.
– Hollow core flooring.
– Internally glazed windows – additional security.
– Electric window blinds.
– Concrete stairs with marble flooring.
– Pressurised water system – instant hot water.
– Attractive mix of marble, tiled, carpet and timber flooring.
– Alarm system.
– Wide panel solid oak floors
– Solid oak doors with crystal ball door handles.
– New bespoke handmade kitchen with inset circular induction ring hobs and breakfast bar.
– Large utility and sunroom.
– 4 large bedrooms – 3 of which feature ensuites.
Polished chrome sockets throughout.
– Themed bathroom with built in fish tank, extra large bath, multi jet shower, sauna, marble hand basin and solid walnut flooring.
– Sauna with access to music and radio system.
– Large external garden.
– Ample private parking for 4-5 cars.
– Separate entrance to garage.
– Large block built garage to the back.
– Burkes bus to Galway City hourly from top of the road.
– Distance: Currandrum school – 2 mins, Claregalway – 5 mins, Corrandulla – 5 mins, Galway City – 20 minutes.
– Home Mode, Away Mode and Holiday Mode.
– All controlled via an Elan remote control, touchscreens in the home or through an app on a smartphone/tablet.
– Wired for HD TV to all rooms.
– 8” ceiling speakers in all rooms.
– Living Room ceiling surround sound system with built in sub-woofer.
– Projector screen that drops down from ceiling.
– Wired for projector.
– Touchscreen controls in rooms.
– Centralised lighting control including outside.
– Zoned heating controls.
– Centralised music system available in all rooms including garden.
– Centralised internet radio available in all rooms including garden.
– Wired for CCTV.
Entrance Hall: 6.66m x 2.86m + 1.41m x 2.25m
Living Room: 5.26m x 4.42m
Kitchen: 4.06mx 5.76m
Sunroom: 5.37m x 3.17m
Utility: 2.13m x 2.40m
W.C: 1.38m x 2.43m
Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 4.44m
Bedroom 2: 5.00 x 3.26m
Bedroom 2 en-suite: 1.07m x 2.45m
Landing: 3.46m x 3.10m
Bedroom 3: 4.60m x 4.63m
Bedroom 4: 8.96m x 4.07m
Bedroom 4 en-suite: 2.65m x 3.10m
Main Bathroom: 4.08m x 4.54m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.