RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom detached house located in Knockdoe, Claregalway, Co. Galway – a short distance from the villages of Claregalway and Turloughmore and a mere 15 minutes from Galway City.
Sitting on a generous 0.56 acre landscaped site, this bright and spacious property is presented in excellent condition and extends to 2,475 sq. ft. / 230 sq. m. with living accommodation spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, 2 living rooms, kitchen/dining room, utility, conservatory, 1 bedroom with en-suite and downstairs W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 bedrooms, main bathroom and attic with Stira folding stairs. 3 of the upstairs bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes with the master bedroom also having an en-suite.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate and is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, Gas Fired feature fireplace and solid fuel feature fireplace in the 2 living rooms.
The property sits on a large but manageable 0.56 acre site. The beautifully landscaped garden includes shrubs, flowers, trees and lawns. A property also has the convenience of a large block built garage to the rear. A wrap around tarmac driveway surrounds the property providing ample parking space for numerous cars.
This is an outstanding family home in a superb location in Claregalway and in close proximity to major commuting routes.
All amenities are available nearby at Claregalway including shops, supermarket, hotels, pubs, church, schools, crèche etc. It is 5 minutes to Claregalway Village and 15 minutes from Galway City. The location is also within a short drive of the M6 and M18 Motorways.
INFO & FEATURES:
– Built in 2002
– 4 bedroom detached property.
– Large but manageable 0.56 acre landscaped site.
– Uninterrupted views of the countryside.
– Presented in excellent, walk in condition.
– Bright and spacious property with an abundance of living space.
– Extends to 2,475 sq. ft. / 230 sq. m.
– C2 BER Certificate.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Gas fired feature fireplace and solid fuel fireplace in the living rooms.
– Double glazed windows.
– Central Vac system.
– Spacious conservatory with high timber ceiling.
– Architrave coving throughout.
– 4 large sized bedrooms.
– 2 bedrooms feature en-suites.
– 3 upstairs bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes.
– 3 showers in property.
– Main bathroom features bath.
– Attic with Stira folding stairs.
– Large but manageable 0.56 acre site.
– Beautifully landscaped lawns, shrubs, trees and flowers.
– Large garage floored providing a second floor.
– Water tanks located inside garage and pumped into house.
– Wrap around tarmac driveway providing ample parking space for numerous cars.
– Stone wall boundary with gate to the front of the property and wooden fencing boundary to the rear.
– Close to all amenities in Claregalway and Turloughmore.
– 15 minutes from Galway City.
– Close proximity to access to M6 and M18 Motorways.
– Ideal for first time buyers, trader uppers or anyone seeking a wonderful home in a rural area yet close proximity to Galway City and major commuting routes.
Entrance Hall: 5.12m x 2.34m
Living Room 1: 4.98m x 3.88m
Living Room 2: 4.83m x 3.86m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.75m x 3.93m
Conservatory: 5.74m x 2.34m
Utility: 1.73m x 2.96m
W.C: 0.77m x 1.47m
Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.87m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.33m x 2.66m
Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.84m
Bedroom 2 walk in wardrobe: 1.28m x 1.93m
Bedroom 3: 2.69m x 3.88m
Bedroom 4: 3.26m x 3.86m
Bedroom 4 walk in wardrobe: 1.29m x 1.61m
Bedroom 5 (master bedroom): 3.45m x 3.86m
Bedroom 5 en-suite: 1.47m x 2.02m
Bedroom 5 walk in wardrobe: 1.57m x 1.89m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.