RE/MAX proudly present to market a spacious 4 bed bungalow located in Knockdoe East, Claregalway, Co. Galway.
This deceptively spacious bungalow was built in the 1980s and sits on a 0.5 acre site boasting uninterrupted views of the countryside. Extending to 1,400 sq. ft., the layout consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, 4 large bedrooms, main bathroom, large attic and adjoining garage.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room and solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining area. Surrounding the property is a block built wall to the front and fencing to the rear with a North East facing garden and paved area to the rear, ideal for summer dining and outdoor entertainment. With a large tarmac driveway there is ample private parking for 4-5 cars with convenience of 2 entrances.
With some vision and little expenditure this could be a spectacular family home. Viewing of this home is highly recommended for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living.
All amenities are available nearby at Claregalway including shops, supermarket, hotels, pubs, church, schools, crèche etc. It is 2.5 miles from Lackagh, 5 miles from Claregalway and 11 miles from Galway City. The location is also within a short drive of the M6 and M18 Motorways.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bed detached bungalow.
– Built in the 1980s.
– Sits on 0.5 acre site.
– Uninterrupted views of the countryside.
– In need of some redecorating.
– Extends to 1,400 sq. ft. / 130.1 sq. m.
– BER pending.
– Oil Fired Central heating.
– Solid fuel feature fireplace and solid fuel stove.
– Double glazed windows.
– Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances.
– 4 large sized bedrooms.
– Main bathroom is tiled from floor to ceiling and features stand-alone electric shower.
– Mix of solid timber and tiled flooring.
– Adjoining garage with archway leading from front to back of property.
– Archway could also be modified to create a car port.
– Located on quiet country road.
– 2.5 miles from Lackagh, 5 miles from Claregalway.
– 11 miles from Galway City.
– Close to all amenities including schools, shops and supermarkets.
– Short drive to M6 and M18 Motorways.
Entrance Hall: 4.81m x 2.06m
Hall 2: 8.32m x 1.16m
Living Room: 8.52m x 4.54m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 7.13m x 3.89m
Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 4.61m
Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 4.19m
Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 3.30m
Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 3.67m
Bathroom: 2.63m x 2.07m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.