RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom dormer bungalow located in Mirah Lodge, Mirah, Turloughmore, Athenry, Co. Galway. Sitting on a generous 1.16 acre site, the property is presented in fantastic condition both externally and internally.
The property extends to c. 2,000 sq. ft. with living accommodation spread over 2 floors. Ground floor layout is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility, bathroom and downstairs bedroom complete with en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms – one with en-suite, main bathroom and hot press.
The property holds an impressive C2 BER Certificate with Oil Fired Central Heating, solid fuel stove with beautiful marble feature fireplace in the living room and solid fuel Stanley stove in the kitchen/dining area. The attic and cavity walls have been insulated and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Surrounding the property is a beautifully landscaped garden with manicured lawns, patio area to the rear and steel shed. This large shed would be ideal for a workshop, small business or for storage. It is fully connected to electricity and water supply and equipped with an office, toilet and sink. There are also 2 storage containers to the rear. A large driveway leads you to the property with ample parking space for numerous cars.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living. Viewing is highly recommended.
All amenities are available nearby in Turloughmore including shops, supermarket, pubs, church, schools, crèche etc. It is 5 minutes to Turloughmore Village, 10 minutes from Athenry and 20 minutes from Galway City. The location is also within a short drive for access to the M17 Motorway.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow.
– Presented in excellent, move in condition.
– High quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
– Sits on generous 1.16 acre site.
– Extends to c. 2,000 sq. ft.
– 4 large sized bedrooms.
– 2 main bathrooms and 2 en-suites.
– C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 110883980
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel stove in living room with marble feature fireplace.
– Solid fuel Stanley stove with backdrop in kitchen/dining area.
– Attic and cavity walls have additional insulation and double glazed windows feature throughout.
– Architrave coving in living room and kitchen/dining area.
– Solid oak units in kitchen and utility.
– Cooker, extractor fan, oven and dishwasher included with sale.
– Solid oak timber, laminate and tiled flooring.
– Double doors from living room to kitchen/dining area.
– Sliding doors from dining area to rear patio area
– Mira power showers in bathrooms.
– Victoria bath suite in downstairs bathroom.
– Large landscaped garden with manicured lawns, shrubs and patio area.
– Large driveway with ample parking for numerous cars.
– Fencing and stone wall bordering property.
– Steel shed with electricity and water supply, office, toilet and sink inside.
– 2 storage containers to the rear.
– 5 minutes from Turloughmore Village.
– 10 minutes from Athenry.
– 20 minutes from Galway City.
– 7 minutes form access to M17 Motorway.
– 5 minutes from Lackagh National School.
– 15 minutes to Coláiste Bhaile Chláir – Claregalway College.
– Ideal opportunity for first time buyers, families or anyone looking for a fantastic home in a rural area but in close proximity to Galway City and commuting routes.
Entrance Hall: 2.13m x 4m + 1.06m x 4m
Living Room: 4.27m x 4.87m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.8m x 7.8m
Utility: 2.43m x 2.43m
Downstairs Bathroom: 2.29m x 3.2m
Bedroom 1: 3.5m x 3m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.1m x 3m
Landing/Hall: 1.52m x 7m
Bedroom 2: 2.59m x 4.88m
Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 3.2m
Bedroom 4: 3.32m x 2.89m
Bedroom 4 en-suite: 1.85m x 1.85m
Upstairs Bathroom: 2.13m x 2.05m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.