RE/MAX proudly present to market an excellent 4 bedroom bungalow located in Mirehill, Caherlistrane, Headford, Co. Galway. Sitting on a 0.5 acre landscaped site, the property is presented in superb condition.
Built in 2003, the property extends to 1,506 sq. ft. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, main bathroom , 4 spacious bedrooms – 2 of which feature en-suites and attic with Stira folding stairs.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. The attic has been insulated and partially floored and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally is a large 0.5 acre site with a South East facing aspect, decking to the rear, manicured lawns and gravel driveway providing ample parking space for numerous cars. There is a wooden garage to the rear of the property.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living. Viewing is highly recommended.
All amenities are available nearby including shops, supermarkets, pubs, church, schools, crèches etc. It is 4 minutes to Shrule, 7 minutes to Headford, 15 minutes to Ballinrobe, 20 minutes from Tuam and 25 minutes from Galway City.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom detached bungalow.
– Built in 2003.
– 0.5 acre site.
– Uninterrupted views of the countryside.
– Extends to 1,506 sq. ft. / 140 sq. m.
– Presented in excellent, move in condition.
– BER PENDING.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room.
– Attic insulation and double glazed windows throughout.
– Spacious kitchen with modern kitchen units.
– Sliding doors from dining area to rear patio area.
– 1x main bathroom and 2x en-suites.
– Stira folding stairs to attic and attic is partially floored.
– Space for stairs to be fitted to attic.
– Mix of timber and tiled flooring.
– Large landscaped site.
– South East facing aspect.
– Manicured lawns and shrubs features.
– Decking area to the rear.
– Gravel driveway providing ample parking space.
– Stone wall to front.
– 4 minutes to Shrule.
– 7 minutes to Headford.
– 15 minutes to Ballinrobe.
– 20 minutes to Tuam.
– 25 minutes to Galway City.
– Ideal family home close to the city yet enjoying all the benefits of country living.
– Close to all amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and commuting routes.
Entrance Hall: 4.66m x 1.79m & 9.43m x 1.09m
Living Room: 4.27m x 4.29m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.48m x 7.37m
Utility: 2.74m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1: 3.27m x 3.17m
Bedroom 2: 3.28m x 3.07m
Bedroom 3: 3.44m x 3.63m
Bedroom 3 en-suite: 1.09m x 2.64m
Bedroom 4: 3.46m x 3.66m
Bedroom 4 en-suite: 2.7m x 0.96m
Main Bathroom: 3.45m x 1.86m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.