RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom detached house located in Waterview, Turloughmore, Co. Galway. Sitting on a generous 0.47 acre site, the property is presented in pristine condition.
Built in 2006, the property extends to 2,060 sq. ft. spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation consists of an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, dining/living room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 bedrooms – one with en-suite, main bathroom and attic with Stira folding stairs attic.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and feature a solid fuel feature fireplace in the sitting room and solid fuel insert stove in the dining/living room.
Surrounding the property is a beautifully landscaped site with manicured lawns, shrubs and a wrap-around tarmac driveway providing ample parking space. The property also features a circular patio area to the rear and a large steeltech shed.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living. Viewing is highly recommended.
All amenities are available nearby in Turloughmore including shops, petrol station, supermarket, pubs, church, schools, crèche etc. It is 3 minutes to Turloughmore Village, 10 minutes from Athenry and 20 minutes from Galway City. The location is also within a short drive for access to the M17 Motorway.
INFO & FEATURES:
– 4 bedroom detached house.
– Built in 2006
– Presented in immaculate condition – ready to move in.
– Excellently maintained by the current owners and tastefully decorated throughout.
– Sits on 0.47 acre landscaped site.
– Extends to 2,060 sq. ft. / 191.3 sq. m.
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– Solid fuel feature fireplace and solid fuel insert stove.
– Double glazed windows.
– Spacious kitchen with modern kitchen units and island.
– Large utility room with modern units and door to rear.
– Large dining/living room adjacent to kitchen with solid fuel insert stove and marble feature fireplace.
– 4 spacious bedrooms.
– Master bedroom features en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
– 1x main bathroom, 1x downstairs W.C & 1x en-suite.
– Main bathroom features shower and separate bath.
– Mix of solid timber, carpet and tiled flooring.
– Stira folding stairs to attic.
– Large landscaped site.
– Manicured lawns and shrubs.
– Stone wall to front with gated access.
– Circular patio to rear.
– Large steel tech shed to rear.
– Wrap around tarmac driveway providing ample parking space for numerous cars.
– Ideal opportunity for first time buyers, families or anyone looking for a fantastic home in a rural area but in close proximity to Galway City and commuting routes.
– Uninterrupted views of the countryside.
– Quiet, rural road.
– 3 minutes from Turloughmore Village.
– 10 minutes from Athenry and 20 minutes from Galway City.
– Close to all amenities including shops, pubs, petrol station, restaurants, supermarkets and schools.
Entrance Hall: 5.74m x 3.68m
Sitting Room: 4m x 3.97m
Kitchen: 5.36m x 3.96m
Utility: 2.54m x 3.96m
Dining/Living Room: 7.83m x 3.66m
Downstairs W.C: 2.36m x 1.39m
Landing: 5.13m x 3.87m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.13m x 3.96m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 2.72m x 1.34m
Bedroom 1 walk in wardrobe: 1.38m x 1.27m
Bedroom 2: 4.02m x 3.66m
Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.98m
Bedroom 4: 3.58m x 3.68m
Main Bathroom: 2.45m x 3.66m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.